May efficiency ratings?

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by northoceanbeach, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    We want to see the total gross for the year and date you started ;-)

Also, are you on the per diem program?

I used to make decent dough when I worked at May, it was really good when I had students on the truck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bigdogg

Bigdogg Light Load Member

May 11, 2013
    Phoenix, Az
    Scooter i dont have to prove anything to anyone you worked at may so you had your experience wether it worked for you or not , i just started getting payed by miles in October ive been solo for 4 months and i used to be on the 90/90 program and they offered me 95/90 and i said no give me miles and i made the best choice im looking at 3500 miles this week i love may im happy here

Paloma Thanks this.
  4. Bigdogg

Bigdogg Light Load Member

May 11, 2013
    Phoenix, Az
    And if you can't see the amount on the pic its 1138.00 my best week yet and im looking at 1000+ for this week again ,And they don't have the per deim program anymore ,thats my best check since I've ran on miles but the others have been near that amount , and guys im not bragging but im just proving a point that may is a workable company eaven with the idle policy and all the other bs people talk about i have a new truck and all i do is run and im happy here all these guy that are crying are a bunch of grown ### whinny lil girls that will never be succesfull in life because to be succesfull you have to start at the bottom and work your way up , dont try to run when your learning to crawl

Paloma Thanks this.
  5. MJensen

MJensen Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Medford OR
    What is the 90/90 or 95/90 program are you a l/o

6. blwjr

blwjr Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Modesto, CA
    Instead of 30 cents per mile you can get paid $90 for 90 days at the end of 90 days if you would have made more in miles they cut you a check for the difference. 95/90 is the same thing just you get $5 more a day.

7. MJensen

Jan 27, 2012
    Medford OR
    what are the avg. miles you been getting with may.?.

8. blwjr

blwjr Light Load Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Modesto, CA
    I'm still with my trainer but we've did 3300 the first week and I think 3150 this week.

9. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    My point is that it's all about averages sustained over the long haul. A full 12 month period is a pretty good snapshot. One or two great weeks a full year does not make. The average entry level driver at May probably grosses about $600 a week. There's always going to be a few that do better.

10. Mr.guy

Mr.guy Bobtail Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Lol just got a pre-hire making 3 times what I made at may! 2300 a week minimum. If may is a good fit for your personal situation than that's great. But if you have a family might as well file for divorce now because you wife is not going to like you being over the road 4 weeks before you can even think of going home. There's plenty of freight to create reigonal lanes at may but they choose not to. THE ONLY THING MAY CARES ABOUT IS FREIGHT MOVEMENT! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT DRIVER WELLBEING AT ALL. seriously I wish I had done some research before starting with may I just needed a job so I took it. THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES OUT THERE WHO WILL HIRE NEW DRIVERS

11. MJensen

Jan 27, 2012
    Medford OR
    What company is this your talking about 2300 a week minimum that's probably miles not pay.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.