mb global logistics

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ptrucker, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Crazzydriver

Crazzydriver Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2016
    This is what I can tell you about MB Global Logistics he's an all round crook I worked for him in 2012 paid me $0.35 a mile ripped me off of $8,000 and at the end of the year claim - 1099 including all tolls and fuel that I added to the truck due to the fact that he runs totally illegal and I had to have off the book fuel claimed $13,000 more on my 1099 than I actually received is also true he runs hazmat without telling you its hazmat onfake bills tells the broker you're A team gives them one of the dispatchers numbers so he can get the load and then expect you to run it illegally solo expect you to go aroundports and is nothing more than a third party Broker gets all Load off of a Broker boardhas no loads of their own
    PS if you do not believe me go ahead and challenge I will provide the legal documentation where I took this guy to the Illinois labor Commission and they denied me because he said that I was a contracted driver but yet I own no equipment I drove his least Penske truck and he filed the 1099 on my social security number not my pin number because he didn't want to pay me what he owed me

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    sweetlady Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sweetlady

sweetlady Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2016
    thank u for ur information u could be saveing millions of good drivers time and head ach with this reply highly appreciated

4. Raiderchick

Raiderchick Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Man these companies out of Chicago are part of the mob,why else would they be all camped out in Chicago and not anywhere else...I have worked for one of the companies out there and they are all related...they promise huge pay but obviously you got to slave for it...and don't even think about doing there so call lease purchase, nothing but a joke...

5. sweetlady

sweetlady Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2016
    lol honsetly u can make a 100k a year at home

6. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Ah another Chicago 1099 company, sadly more drivers victimized by this kind of company. Just say no drivers

7. Jonkie

Jonkie Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Millions ? Lol

8. Crazzydriver

Crazzydriver Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2016
    I did and they ripped me off almost $8,000

9. sweetlady

sweetlady Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Crazy #### 8000 and they want more drivers to come play fool for them thats just down right disgrace

10. Truckerbd

Truckerbd Bobtail Member

May 26, 2016
    I need more information on this company before I go to work for them

11. Syd'sTrucking

Syd'sTrucking Light Load Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Can't you read. They're not a legit company. Only a fool would work for them knowing this.
    Are you a fool?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.