Melton Equipment

Discussion in 'Melton' started by DJDalamar, Aug 11, 2013.

1. DJDalamar

DJDalamar Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2013
    Hey Noggin I assume the Melton 2013 don't have the touchscreen you see in the pic do they?

View attachment 52602

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    attachment didnt work. edit your post and reattach it.

but even without seeing it, i will tell you no. they do not have touch screen.

DJDalamar Thanks this.
  4. Lucar

Lucar Road Train Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Texas
    is this a lease?

5. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    is what a lease?

6. EAzYrIDer007

EAzYrIDer007 Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Baltimore,MD
    Noggin might go with melton. I'm in baltimore, what would be my home time?

7. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Whenever you want it, after 14 days out

EAzYrIDer007 Thanks this.
  8. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.

Gotcha. Mine was a 2011 had very few miles on it when I got it.

9. Gtstang

Gtstang Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2013
    No satellite radio, no prepass , no miles, no home time but lots of tarping lol. And the new trucks have in cab cameras. That are supposed to be for accidents. Bs safety can turn them on and off anytime they want. Mine was on for two days straight. Today my dm said the shipper called and was upset I was late. Not only was I at the shipper, and they said they never called and I couldn't be late because it was first come first serve. My dm didn't like it when I called him out on his lie. Now he says I'm going to be routed to Tulsa for counseling lol.. I told him when I get to Tulsa that will be my last day. Melton has a big driver turnover. I'm constantly running into ex Melton drivers. Who quit due to low miles, not home on time or not home enough. There's so many other companies out there that will get you home more often depending on where you live. Like maverick, btc , Boyd. And Melton is just to much hard work for not enough money. Bob Peterson the president of Melton is taking the company in the wrong direction with all the new student drivers. And treating the xp drivers like there expendable. After a few major accidents, and lawsuits he will rethink the way Melton treats drivers.

10. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Yep I give Melton 6 to 12 months When they get enough students on board and will start to have all of the issues that these training outfits have... Then they will come screaming like all the rest do... We have a driver shortage..

11. SaintsWife

SaintsWife Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Alabama
    Our company just informed us they purchased a 2009 melton truck.. Does anyone know the dimensions of the sleeper? Need to know what size refrigator will go in it?? Thanks

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.