Melton, Whatcher 20

Discussion in 'Melton' started by wyndup, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnrobot

bnrobot Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    yea ill try to make it for monday, its doable with my hours ive got, unless columbus day is some sort of holiday?
    and on directions for cons it says first come first serve. otherwise i wont get a check next week

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jsprocket

jsprocket Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    Plenty of time to do it.

4. Mrh2008

Mrh2008 Road Train Member

May 25, 2012
    Mesa, AZ
    If it were my hand, and I thought it was "probably just bruised", I'd skip the doctor along with the lecture from safety. I would not be surprised if Dr. Told you to take a week off and come back for a checkup. If that's what the Dr says, Melton will not let you work as they are the ones that will have to pay if something happens.

just my $0.02

I dislocated and/or tore something in my finger shortly after starting here. I wasn't going to be the guy to tell safety that I did it trying to release my brakes. True story. Lol

jsprocket Thanks this.
  5. jsprocket

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    That's awesome. Nah it's better and I'm in Plymouth Indiana pilot. Could have delivered early but I wouldn't have drive time to make it back to this like one and only truck stop with in 45 minutes of cons. Only 35 away.

6. bnrobot

bnrobot Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    im at loves in ontario, or near border of idaho. cons was in middle of nowhere and i drove through bend on us20/26 to get to here. nice views the whole way.

7. jsprocket

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    Stupid short 400 mile load but I'm gonna follow 65 down to some us highway in Kentucky instead of melons way, only 20 miles longer. I looked way they had me going and very few selection of truck stops to make some distance today and not run over my hours. Road work is what I'm worried about but usually not too bad

8. Mrh2008

May 25, 2012
    Mesa, AZ
    I'm at con for del tomorrow morning. Was hoping they'd let me park inside for the night so I could untarp now and be ready in the morning. Nope! They made me park on the street.

Oh, it's cold in Ohio by the way.

9. jsprocket

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    Memphis Indiana loves Clarksville tomorrow by noon. Yep I was up in Plymouth Indiana and first I turned heat on since last winter. Smelt like burnt rubber.

10. Triletter

Triletter Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Love's in Pueblo, CO. Picked up rail road ties for delivery Monday in Alabama. They had me scheduled for 15 bundles and after I asked the weight they decided 14 bundles. Scaled out at 79,600. Short mile week, but not really anyone's fault just circumstances. Nice and cool here in Colorado. Forecast for Alabama - hot. I prefer the cool.

11. Mrh2008

May 25, 2012
    Mesa, AZ
    I've picked up there before, hope you didn't wash you're truck before going in! I left there with what seemed to be 50 pounds of dust/dirt covering everything. Including myself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.