Melton, Whatcher 20

Discussion in 'Melton' started by wyndup, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnrobot

bnrobot Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    was thinking of doin the same but crap itches me so bad.
    dropped today in muncie, picked up in shelbeyville preloaded trailer which was nice. heading to perham mn by fri morning. im 620 away in gary at petro for the night

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    I dropped in jersey this morning and got this awesome load here in Wilkes Barre.[​IMG]

4. jsprocket

jsprocket Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    Everyone says it itches but mine never does. That Johnson whatever that got bought by petro by Loveland Colorado. Was hoping to see cousin who lives in Fort Collins but he had to work late. Anyone know where to park by Colorado Springs. I'm gonna call and see if drop all of load tomorrow instead wait Friday. If not all I know is loves in Pueblo and that's small.

5. bnrobot

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    only went through twice colorado but this is all i could find.

http://www.truckstopreport.com/Detailed/5481.html
    Diamond Shamrock
    1310 West Baptist Road, colorado springs says it has 35 spaces.

im at a small t/s in new york mills, about 10 miles from cons. there was a t/s in perham literally a mile from cons but they had all kinds of construction and said i cant park overnight during construction.
    its cold up here. 37 and windy, cloudy. heard on npr some snow falling upper minnesota. hopefully i dont wake up in snow.

6. jsprocket

jsprocket Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2013
    Columbus, GA
    I stopped by and got unloaded, couple dry vans got mad cause they were waiting for a door and I was in and out in 45 minutes. I found a place in fountain Colorado a little south since probably going to Pueblo tomorrow. Apparently a little sweet talk to the girl in receiving helps.

7. bnrobot

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    was fun untarping this morning. 21 degrees ice all over my tarp. ugly folding it up, but i was frustrated with it so just said #### it. waiting to get unloaded, hoping to get sent south hah

8. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    You guys sure do a lot of tarping lol

9. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    Well? I'm home for "all hallows eve" better known as halloween, I live in Henderson, NV just outside of Vegas, I'll be heading out on Monday

10. bnrobot

Jan 17, 2014
    So. CA
    i havent had a no tarp load in over 2 months. a couple of loads def didnt need it. this load only needed the front half tarped, the back was sitting outside uncovered one of the guys where i picked up told me just to tarp the cardboard boxes since they could get wet and go everywhere but the steel has been sitting outside dont bother tarping it.

11. floydborga

floydborga Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Yeap, this will be your first winter as it will be mine...don't know if I can make it...I HATE THE COLD!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.