Merge Tansit dispatching

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by bigrigzzzz297, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bigrigzzzz297

bigrigzzzz297 Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2017
    So this bogus dispatching company charges drivers for booking loads but then stole my credit card info leaving me stranded while on a run. This guy from overseas acted like he was my buddy looking out for me named frank some overseas guy and I think the owners name was Justin the guy who recruited me sounded american, and then one day when I decide to cancel my weekly service because my truck needed some repairs I go to get some gas and my card has been cancelled. When I went to the police they said there was nothing I could do because the guy is overseas and I was left with no money and no help. The guy laughed when I threatened to call the cops on him. Be forewarned if you come across merge transit better watch your wallet because its just a matter of time before they get you too.

Big John61 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Marcog

Marcog Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2017
    I'm Marco gonzalez professional driver never have any issues with my dispatcher Frank Curtis he always look after me thanks frank

4. Marcog

Marcog Bobtail Member

Mar 28, 2017
    I'm Marco gonzalez profesional truck driver my dispacher Frank Curtis he is always look after me to get deliveries on time and never tried to rush me thanks frank

5. chrome1020

chrome1020 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Pasadena, TX
    Ive been using Merge Transit for over 3 months and I havent had any problems. Frank has been my dispather for the last two months and he's been great! He gets me home when I ask him to and more importantly he finds me good paying loads regularly. No complaints here!

6. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    I find the responses to the OP far more damning than the OP. Holy crap that's transparent.

ChicagoJohn and scottlav46 Thank this.
  7. scottlav46

scottlav46 Road Train Member

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
    Amen brother. What a load. Of doody.

8. boredsocial

boredsocial Road Train Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Louisville, KY
    Like at what point can I stop feeling sorry for people who fall for certain stuff? Of course my brain is instantly calculating the odds that the OP also made the next two posts to make them look bad. But that would be the kind of next level devious that requires a brain and nothing in the OP suggests that.

Never send money to foreigners who contacted you. This one simple rule will stop somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of all scams. In fact anytime someone contacts you out of the blue you should be asking yourself 'how could this be a scam' because it very likely is.

9. JustinMergeTransit

JustinMergeTransit Bobtail Member

May 11, 2017
    I am the owner of Merge Transit, which is a Texas-based company. This information is very easy to look up. I won't give this much time, as the claim is clearly false. If there are any issues like this, I have not heard of it and I believe I would be the first notified of such an occurrence. Also, if this was a true issue, you could take many measures to rectify this, first by calling me directly at anytime, secondly, you could file a complaint with any authority or business bureau but, I doubt this person (likely competitor) would like to take the proper channel's, as there is no proper claim here. We have over 60 active companies we service and have lost 3 customers since the start of the year, one who took direct lane business, one who took a job with an oil company and another who was not satisfied with the loads we offered. 2 of the 3 here still refer clients to our business.

We have a factoring service and dispatching service we offer. Our whole business is built on helping companies manage cash flow and earn more revenue. I suggest if you truly feel this took place to please notify the appropriate authority and they can reach me directly but, I can almost guarantee that this person has no real claim to any wrongdoing. Frank, is still employed by us and manages over 7 drivers dispatching without any issues, so unless I hear from you directly with a legitimate claim to theft, he will continue to be employed by Merge Transit. To the poster of this thread, I welcome a response and since we apparently spoke when you signed up, you have my contact information... I am eager to find out about who this mystery driver is, since I can look at our reports to see who signed up and who left within this year and I make it a point to speak to every business owner we do business with.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed advertising
    Wespipes Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.