Mexican buses problems

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by frmtxsu, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frmtxsu

frmtxsu Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Houston, TX
    It is ridiculous with these busloads of Mexicans pulling up to the truck stops and taking them over you can't even use the bathroom for 2 hours because they have them all tied up mean while paying customers, IE truck drivers can't even use the facilities. Maybe a quarter of the people getting off the bus actually purchase something and if you talk to the employees at the truck stops a large portion of the people getting off the buses busses steal stuff. I say Mexican not to necessarily pick on a nationality of people I say Mexican because the buses are named El Expreso, tornado and full of Mexican citizens

FlaSwampRat, Cat sdp and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Yeah well its that time of year . everybody is traveling.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  4. frmtxsu

Apr 29, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Well it sucks I wouldn't care who it is just the fact that it's ties it up for the limited facilities that we have to use, within a certain amount of time just one more thing to have to try to deal with

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    I absolutely agree it is quite annoying to go inside and see the line for thr bathroom down the aisle . especially when ur trying to get in and out.

6. frmtxsu

Apr 29, 2019
    Houston, TX
  7. yeah the sea the old 76 in Grand Bay Alabama exit for I-10 on a weekend..
    they sleeping they don't even have enough money for a hotel..
    they unload the passengers they take their break but they pull around back and they open up the doors and they're sound asleep in there...I seen one turimex do that the other week surprised the heck out of me guy has pants on but he gets up what's on his shirt walks on inside and then fires up the bus and goes and does whatever he does in the bathroom.
    but then they're going to get right out there and start driving for hours and hours again kind of surprised me to see that..
    usually when a charter bus is taking a road trip they get a hotel set up.

8. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    Der Takin Ur Toilets

FlaSwampRat and mitmaks Thank this.
  9. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Those buses don't just pick those particular truck stops at random. The truck stops have an agreement for them to stop there. If you have a problem with them, complain to the truck stop manager.
    And if you think those Mexicans plug up the facilities, try coming in when a busload or two of American high school kids come in.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.