MGR Freight System review from current dispatcher

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigBadWolf123, Nov 14, 2018.

1. BigBadWolf123

BigBadWolf123 Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2018
    Ok guys I was reading posts around here and decided to tell the truth about MGR that most of you dont know.
    I wont say are they bad or good I will say facts as someone who is working there daily and you decide do you want to work in MGR or not.

1.MGR and RD expedited are one company. They just say its 2 companies to avoid some taxes or scam brokers .
    2. Only 20 people that work in MGR is actually working from USA. Those 20 people are in recruiting/billing/shop in Chicago IL. All other (all dispatchers,safety,afterhours) are working from Europe and most of them never been to US. So no matter what dispatcher tell you remember he have no idea about US or trucking except what MGR told them.
    3.Managers are always forcing dispatcher to lie to driver. Dispatcher that get friendly relationship with driver is fired. They are afraid that dispatcher could tell driver some secrets about company. Driver get new dispatcher and new dispatcher have to tell him that his old dispatcher had medical emergency and will return in 2 weeks. They never return.
    4.Fuel card- Now this is something I heard from BIG BOSS while he was talking with senior management.They have ways to steal from drivers that are using fuel cards. Take this with reserve i overheard it I dont know how they do it.
    5 They are charging drivers 2% for dispatch. They say they use those 2 % to pay dispatcher but in reality all dispatchers come from poor Europian countries and they are paid $500 - $900 per MONTH. Thats why dispatcher is not trying to get you best load , they earn same .
    6. Dispatchers will never try to get you best load possible. Management only care to cover all trucks they don't care how much trucks are earning.
    7. Recruiting is always promising you what you want to hear.They are trained for that. We call them best liars in company.
    8.When you give 2 weeks notice YOU WILL NOT BE PAID FOR THOSE 2 WEEKS. (Last example is my driver who earned $12000 gross for two weeks and they paid him $6.00 after deductions, he is reason Im telling you all this guys was working honestly and they refused to pay him for his work)
    9.MGR only work with 40-50 brokers. So when you see load on mobile and tell dispatcher to call (broker that MGR cant use) dispatcher cant tell you he cant use them or he will be fired , he will tell you that he called already and load is bad.
    10. Very large number of brokers hold MGR on Do not Use list because MGR is also scamming brokers.

There is much more stuff about MGR that I know but I think this is enough to warn anyone who wants to join.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. edmas123

edmas123 Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2018
    That is 100% true, i work owner operator in this company for couple years

Scarecrow4180 Thanks this.
  4. TruckerRob71

TruckerRob71 Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2018
    that some good money. can i request you to be my dispatcher?

5. BigBadWolf123

Nov 14, 2018
    Rob thats not good money...Thats $6000 per week.... Im usually making $7000-$8000 gross per truck. 7 years on job bro have some crazy contacts and direct shipments :)

6. TruckerRob71

Dec 3, 2018

7. TruckerRob71

Dec 3, 2018
    I read it wrong .. I read 12000 gross in one check, I thought in one week .. my bad sorry bud. Still that's good money you make for drivers.. I want to give this company a shot, im a good runner don't ask for home time.

Can you dispatch me when I start there?

jeff18 Thanks this.
  8. BigBadWolf123

Nov 14, 2018
    Well I have same drivers for last 2 years so to be honest I dont have any room ... And honestly man just dont do it....Im working here just to work somewhere and Im probably to lazy to start over somewhere else but this company sucks in everything.It all looks good when you start but you will regret it soon man trust me.First time they take you $2000-$3000 for some stupid thing you will see that it was big mistake. And once you give them deposit money you can forget about that too. In 20 years of MGR they never gave it back to anyone. In 20 years they never paid last two weeks also. And you wanna join ? You have too much money you wanna waste ? No problem I will recommend you few dispatchers , tell you who to avoid and stuff but my friend thats big mistake you are making. Im not telling any names on any public post but you can PM me for any information you need about MGR and for recommended dispatchers and stuff.

9. TruckerRob71

Dec 3, 2018
    Let me try to send you a message.

10. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Hes telling you basically what a scam the company is but yet you still seem interested.... Why?

Badmon, MachoCyclone and 4mer trucker Thank this.
  11. TruckerRob71

Dec 3, 2018
    i have my reasons. know a few drivers, one is a close friend the others just people i kept bumping into at the same stops. one of them has done good. got in his own truck. so its possible and i cant just knock them off the list when i read mixed reviews. aint nothin easy about leasing but its definitely not my long term goal

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.