MGR FREIGHT SYSTEM RIP ME OFF PLEASE BE AWARE

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Wendell1813, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Dont feel to bad @Wendell1813 I have a somewhat related battle to fight soon.
    As my employer does not pay me for deadhead home, or from home to pickup, even though I am on duty driving. Soon it will add up to a couple grand.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wendell1813

Wendell1813 Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2018
    It's funny these companies pay money to these sites to stop people from expressing what really goes on at THEIR company

4. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I talk plenty abou t what goes on where I am at along with all the other contractors.

That said .is there an update to your situation?
    It could be very beneficial to everyone.

5. Wendell1813

Sep 26, 2018
    No update yet

mjd4277 and driverdriver Thank this.
  6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    And I'm sure you are prepared to show and document that TTR get's money from trucking companies to "stop people from expressing what really goes on at THEIR company".

I'll wait...……...

88 Alpha, Admin and REO6205 Thank this.
  7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Nobody, and I mean nobody on the staff at TTR takes any money from any trucking company in return for favorable reviews. Ever.
    That just does not happen.
    If you have problems with the way this site is run you're more than welcome to contact any of the moderators or the administrators and they'll answer any questions you have.
    In the mean time you can help yourself here by not making any more baseless accusations.

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I certainly can fully corroborate what @REO6205 said.

In my 13 years as a member of this community both under the current owner AND the previous one, this has never even been hinted at, let alone actually happened, so please quit while you’re behind.

9. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
    You can do a search on our forum for any company name, and if they have more than a few drivers, there's probably a thread on the forum giving them a bad review. If they're supposedly paying us to remove bad reviews, why does that thread exist?
    This conspiracy theory makes no sense.

10. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I'm not an admin or a staff member of this site. IN fact I never will be even if asked because I don't care to have to put up with things like this being said about my ethics. Since my diagnosis of epilepsy and losing my ability to drive I have also resigned from those sites I was helping run. Because of my experience with this I KNOW these admins and staff members are being truthful with their comments. However just to make a point, what if this website was taking money from the carriers? What business is it of yours?

You don't walk into someone's house and accuse them of unethical behavior and expect have your welcome extended. Do that to me and I will kick your butt right out the front door.

I will tell you something else. On most of the internet sites that have forums like this on whatever topic. The owner would not make such a post as the @Admin made in post #48. They would have just booted you. Count yourself lucky this site is one of the better run ones. If this were my site you would have already been booted. Some people consider it crossing the line when you question their ethics.

Honestly it is my opinion you now owe the management of this website an apology!

jethro712, MACK E-6, REO6205 and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Wendell1813

Sep 26, 2018
    When I wrote that comment I was mad because I feel us driver not getting the help we need to fight these millions dollars trucking companies but I do apologize that company lied saying i damaged they truck and left at yard and they took over 6000 from me and i got no one that will take that company to court for me but again I'm sorry hope this site forgive me

driverdriver and REO6205 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.