MGR FREIGHT SYSTEM RIP ME OFF PLEASE BE AWARE

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Wendell1813, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    I am sorry you have ran into what most every honest driver will admit too at some point in their career. I have been angry at times. In fact it is almost impossible not to these days. However you need to take a step back and aim the blame in the proper direction. This website and the management therein do not make statements pro or con about trucking companies. They depend on the drivers that have experience to do this. In the future I would HIGHLY recommend you give that fact some serious thought before lashing out!

Lonesome, 88 Alpha and REO6205 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Your apology is accepted. You're having a hard time and I understand that. Getting ripped off by a trucking company isn't an easy thing to handle.
    TTR can't do anything to help you with your particular problem but we can leave this thread up and maybe other drivers will know of some way to ease your situation.
    And for what it's worth...next time you blow your top on a forum take some time to consider what you said before you hit that SEND button. That will make all of our days, your's and the staff at TTR, much better.
    Good luck to you.

4. Wendell1813

Wendell1813 Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Once again I'm sorry but really appreciate this site hopefully I do get the help I need

MACK E-6 and kemosabi49 Thank this.
  5. sangtito

sangtito Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2018
    Hey Man, I'm really sorry to what happened to you. I am a brand new truck driver and i read this site a lot try to pick some knowledge. Very sorry that I can't help you and i can only say that i support your action and hopefully things will go to the direction you want.

Wendell1813 Thanks this.
  6. Marrius Darrisaw

Marrius Darrisaw Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Im sorry this happened to you Wendell. I worked with MGR Freight Systems (RD Expedited) & I left them back in September 2018. I had a few friends that worked with them as well... All of us have left because they in fact do steal from their drivers. There are a few of us that can corroborate what you are saying. Im shocked that there hasn't been a class action lawsuit or something don't to this particular outfit. Im keeping my ear to the ground to see if I run into others that have been ripped off by this outfit

7. Mandy K

Mandy K Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2019
    My husband and I were done the same way and we just finished speaking with an attorney who is looking into their contract and every deduction in our settlements. We have an invoice saying everything was ok with our truck and trailer and they made fraudulent chargers to keep our Truck Deposit.

truckerwellnessusa and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Did you research that company before signing that contract?

There are a couple negative reviews about MGR on here including one from a former dispatch of MGR.

EDIT: Just got done reading the Google reviews. All I can say is any driver to work for them can only blame themselves. It's that bad.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Reason for edit: New info
    Lonesome and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  9. Gunner45

Gunner45 Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2022
    Mgr driver here what you suing for?

10. Loudstacks

Loudstacks Light Load Member

Feb 29, 2020
    Florida
    aside from IL you guys have terminals or drop lots to do 10s in any other states? one of the drivers blew past me on 75 at the FL stateline, I'm governed at 68 - how fast can you go as a solo company driver?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.