MGR Freight System

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by TuckerFresh, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Eastbound and down

Eastbound and down Bobtail Member

Mar 24, 2019
    Just wondering if its worth switching to them any input

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buckmanmike

buckmanmike Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2010
    in the country, georgia
    But why take the risk for $12-1600 week. You can be a company driver and make that, plus benefits and the IRS not looking for you.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. therealist365

therealist365 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2012
    New Jersey
    I've been in that 88% market with another company in bensenville Illinois, when the rates are good you make good money even with a fixed payment of 1400-1500 a week, see most don't know the company you choose in that market must have great brokers behind them if they do not for whatever reason you will loose as a lease op or o/o pulling freight under their company specially if it's straight broker freight. I seen mgr capabilities far as getting freight on a truck with my own two eyes. Kraft was the location me and a mgr driver walked in and was told they where done shipping for today he made one phone call to mgr and Kraft changed their tone that man walked out the door and was getting loaded, the broker I got my load from wasn't about that life and I got loaded next morning, as long your business minded you will be ok, now if your seeing 1,200-1600 every week and your grossing 7k or better something is wrong but if your grossing 5k that's about rite

6. Littlefoot on the go

Littlefoot on the go Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    Have a question for you. I am about to go to Bensenville to lease a truck. I understand the company is good to work for. My question is I have talked to the recruiter and she got my license info called me back to say I was good. I was very clear that I had a 30 year old felony but she stated that was why you got my Liscense. Just wondering if you think I will run into a problem when I get there. Since I am coming out of pocket for a rental car and hotel. Thanks for any info you can give me.

7. Gremlin304

Gremlin304 Road Train Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    How is that even possible when you lose your CDL forever after your second DUI?

8. Littlefoot on the go

Littlefoot on the go Bobtail Member

May 7, 2019
    Are you saying they have people working with them who haveDUI’S? I am a little confused by what you are trying to say. I have nothing on my license but because I am on parole forever some have a problem. And it is not the insurance companies. That part is a lie. And I have talked to about 5 of there drivers and they love them. Any help is appreciated.

9. Gremlin304

Gremlin304 Road Train Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    I wasn't talking about you. I was replying to the post that I quoted from Anthony Ruther.

10. sangtito

sangtito Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2018
    i wish i can show you my settlement, grossing $7,500 and making $1,000 for my cut

11. mr95823

mr95823 Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Are u still with them

• Truckers Report Jobs