Mid group .watch out

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Cunchatumay, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Ya know, Honest TB, you're right. I'm wallowing in self pity, because of the deals that fell through, or the people that, for whatever reason, couldn't make the lease work. But I should be looking at the success story(ies) that did happen.Mobely is employed, after years of unemployment. Inga has never been happier, Guido and Morty are out on bail, I could go on and on.
    Maybe I'll take you up on that CBD candle. Still get employee discount?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Employee discount? Do you think the man is made of money? I grossed almost *$900* last week! He's got bills to pay!

To be fair, I did the good employee thing and offered to give some of it back. I know the health of the business is more important than putting food on my family's table.

4. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    My apologies to the OP for my attitude, and making light of his use of the word scrow, we all know he meant escrow. I hope he will forgive me, like I forgave Bobby Wilson for leaving me with a bruised and swollen scrow those many years ago. I will send him a free pen and country flag sticker of his choice as an olive branch of peace. Merry Christmas.

Bobby Wilson if you are reading this I AM able to father children:p

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    This isn't well known throughout the industry, but Honest TB is, because of hard work, fortitude, and several other determining factors,, is an honest to goodness zillionaire.I'm sure the CBD Pumpkin Spice candle( which he buy's for $0000000.02 each, and retails for $169.95) is just what the Doc ordered for my condition.
    And mister, just how did you happen to gross $900.00? Shady bookkeeping on your part? Or did Inga miss a charge or 3?

mjd4277, TB John, Frank Speak and 2 others Thank this.
  6. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Hard work.

*slides logbook under seat*

7. peteg43

peteg43 Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2022
    Do not go work for this company after you quit they will keep on charging you for rent so they don’t have to pay your check and then you’ll wait 45 days for your escrow and then they’ll charge you ######## charges like repairs that never happened and ware and tear On the trailer so they don’t have to pay you that either

8. SevynsUp

SevynsUp Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Fort Worth
    Bro this thread is funniest one I’ve see in a while, thanks for the laughs drivers.

9. darklyth

darklyth Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Seriously, though. Which company doesn't do that? Do any companies return your escrow? Who has ever received a final settlement that wasn't negative? That's how everyone does it, because they get away with it.

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I've never worked for a company that required an "escrow". I don't require it of my drivers either.

11. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Probably because the word "integrity" is more than just a word to you. Hopefully your drivers recognize that and show the same in turn. A rare thing in the trucking world, or society in general for that matter.

Lonesome and REO6205 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.