Mid States Express Inc.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by littlestitches, Jul 17, 2007.

1. carmelsmom

carmelsmom Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2011
    grand haven,mi
    You can contact me personally if you need more info

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jodi242

jodi242 Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2009
    I can tell you that Barry was a supervisor out of Cincinnati but I have no contact information as to how to find him or anyone else that worked in Cincinnati.

4. carmelsmom

carmelsmom Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2011
    grand haven,mi
    thanks Jodi...maybe I can find him some other way..dont want anyone to miss out

5. Wifey

Wifey Bobtail Member

Apr 13, 2009
    My hubby paid to have the legal briefs sent to him over the MSE bankruptcy proceedings. It looks like they are finally getting to the medical claims!

6. jodi242

jodi242 Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Well its been a few years since the nightmare has ended. I was just wondering if anyone comes on this message board anymore. Where is everyone now ? If you like to share or even catch up w/ old co-workers ... leaves a message

7. christmasgirl

christmasgirl Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Bolivar, Missouri
    There is a court order to not discuss the company on forums such as this now. That's why there's no activity.

8. gearjamin

gearjamin Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2010
    SE Michigan
    Hope all the past employees get what is due them. This forum and thread was very informative and has helped quite a few people find their way through the mess caused by some pretty shady people.

9. chrbra31

chrbra31 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Festus, MO
    Just wondering if anyone has been sent anything from the IRS in regards to owing them more money because Mistakes claimed we made more then what we did. I turned my tax forms on what Mistakes gave me to the IRS. They found it very interesting and basically I don't owe now. I'm sure there are more of us.....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.