Midwest logistic

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by D/JJoe, Nov 18, 2008.

1. bangngears

bangngears Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2008
    metamora, Ohio
    :biggrin_25512:well if you investigate you will see one of the parties always gets personal....im not saying who but you can see

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Timtruck

Timtruck Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis

MY point , Exactly!

4. D/JJoe

D/JJoe Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Elkhart Indiana
    I just wanted to let every body know That I did not have a accident I did not fail a Drug test the The reason why they put That on There Is one DAC allow Them to do that And they Doint think you will ever see It:biggrin_2553:

5. Timtruck

Timtruck Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    well, believe what you want to as to why they put it on there(if they actually did). But your story does not stack up very well as we have been saying.

6. ziggystyles

ziggystyles Road Train Member

Ok since this is going back and forth here, lol...D/JJoe...can you tell us specifically what it says on the DAC report regarding this?

7. D/JJoe

D/JJoe Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Elkhart Indiana
    It says on my DAC That They had to let me go for safety reasons and if the companies want to know what the reasons are call them Direct but they other companies are saying that they told them that I am un safe and that I am going to get some body hurt so I sent off for my DAC I Havent got It yet:biggrin_2553:

8. Maverick

Maverick Light Load Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Florida
    PEOPLE WHO "THINK" THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, ARE REALLY ANOYING TO THOSE OF US THAT "DO"!!
    LOL, MAVERICK:biggrin_2552:

9. formertaxidriver

formertaxidriver Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Aiea, HI
    I have a related question that maybe someone who knows could answer. You know that many companies have an 800 number either tied into a reporting service or to the company itself to report driver behavior. Some of the signs actually say comments or concerns, compliments or complaints, etc. Ever notice how the 800 44 PRIDE number is spray painted over on most every Schneider truck? That's because when you call it there is also a voice prompt to direct you to driver complaints....

Anyway, if a driver had enough third party complaints via phone, would that be substantial enough to include on a DAC report? Has anyone had to answer to their company in regards to one of these complaints? Would the fact that they are third party make a difference?

A driver where I am at had a situation like the OP. He was on his way into the yard and made a left turn from the street without using his directional. The owner of the company (unknown to the driver) was right behind him. After he dropped his trailer and parked he got a good half hour lecture (after a vigorous denial of his failure to signal his left turn). But he was BUSTED!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.