Midwest Regional?

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Livethelife, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    I have talked to 2 different recruiters. One told me (without me asking) if I started before Christmas they could get me home for it. Also told me if I did my training in one big shot I would get a $500 bonus.

The other recruiter wanted me to start before Christmas too. I told them I would rather start after the first of the year. This one told me that I would be on SE regional. Maryland was as far as I will be going North. Home every 6 days. I didn't ask about if it was dedicated or not.

I am looking for a company to run with. One I can bring my sweetie in to run team.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. medic1

medic1 Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Well I was turned down by werner for a speeding ticket (whatever) so I am gonna start a refresher course next week, and swift is looking ok, no hurry Im just doing some investigating first I just need a break from EMS work it burnes you out, I know trucking is no better but I enjoyed it when I did it back in 2001

4. wildbill123

wildbill123 Heavy Load Member

Jan 31, 2009
    SE,MI
    Have you talked to swift ? Just curious because if Werner won't take you I'd be surprised if anyone else would.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.