mikey b's prime experience

Discussion in 'Prime' started by MikeyB., Dec 8, 2011.

1. Nightmarez

Nightmarez Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    How do I start my own thread? After I do so I will start it from the beginning and get it up to date to where I'm at now. On another note I am loving it so far. Best decision I have made.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OpenRoadDreamer

OpenRoadDreamer Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Alabama
  4. MikeyB.

MikeyB. Medium Load Member

Nov 21, 2011
    MA
    Well hello everyone. Been riding down the road hard and as efficient as I could lately but of course good old new England never fails in my book with loads and fuel economy. Been from Maryland to brattleboro vt. At a freightliner getting my xm radio checked out. Hasn't worked since I got it. But haven't had time to stop except for today. Laundry early this morning, called road assist. Two minute later got my appointment for this afternoon. Now just waiting until they are down. I'm really starting to like the Pittston terminal way quicker then Springfield. Well I guess less trucks and people disliking new England has a lot to do with it. Hey I'm not complaining! Lol

5. MikeyB.

Nov 21, 2011
    MA
    Wipe some dust off my thread. Currently in charleston, mo. Spending the last nite at the old pilot before it closes down tomorrow. Got an ice cream load heading to pa. Good old new england again.

6. Danfromwindsor

Danfromwindsor Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Missouri
  7. ironpony

ironpony Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Ask my GPS...
    Got a message yesterday that they are abandoning that site, and have opened a new Flipped-off J nearby.

Danfromwindsor Thanks this.
  8. MikeyB.

Nov 21, 2011
    MA
    Yeah. Talked to the manager last night. That building been having ton of issues the last few months. Not to mention the 5 inch pool of water that just sits in the parking lot with algae growing. Not cool lol

Danfromwindsor Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.