Milan Express??

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by George, Nov 13, 2008.

1. fishingtimmy

fishingtimmy Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I worker for them for 5yrs. They are not a good company. go somewhere else. I work at fedex freight and i love it. they pay you for everything.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motofish

motofish Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Monroe, NC
    Any current info on Milan? Been talking with them about LTL and dock utility work out of Charlotte, NC depot. Its night driving running around the southeast. Thats ok, but you sure need good miles to make it work.

4. guccibaby

guccibaby Bobtail Member

May 31, 2012
    carlisle south carolina
    im supposed to be going to orientation next Monday...5/13/2013...I read all these comments..im scared as hell...not to late to turn back...im going to check them out..hope my experience is a little better...

123456 Thanks this.
  5. Drifter42

Drifter42 Hopper Heartache

Dec 4, 2011
    Seymour IN
    Maybe it will be better..These posts are pushing 3 years old, so a lot can change one way or the other in that amount of time. Good luck!

6. bussard

bussard Bobtail Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH

Milan sold off it's LTL division to PJAX/VITRAN around 2010. They no longer have linehaul for LTL. I worked there 6 years and watched the company get worse and worse. They now do only truckload/OTR.

7. guccibaby

guccibaby Bobtail Member

May 31, 2012
    carlisle south carolina
    can anyone give me any information...on barr-nunn..how fast r their trucks? r they good to run 4...also need info on cargo transporters...same questions..

8. Rug_Trucker

Rug_Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Near Nashville TN
    Do a search here on Barr Numm

9. JoeyBowman

JoeyBowman Medium Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    NC
    Plenty of threads about Cargo on here, or shoot me a PM and I can try to tell you more.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.