Miles per week

Discussion in 'Averitt' started by Gypsy27, Oct 22, 2015.

1. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I hate driving in LA period. The worst roads ever with Arkansas bright behind them. There is one place somewhere in LA bu can't remember right now where on side of the bridge is just tall enough to fit under and the second lane you def will not get under. There is another place in Tenn where on the mac 10 it tells you what the bridge sign says but then says you can make it. Well you can loaded and unloaded. At first I only went that way loaded.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TROOPER to TRUCKER

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Atlanta is almost impossible to find a spot at sometimes but Norcross is worse than Fulton.

chopper103in Thanks this.
  4. Charlyb715

Charlyb715 Bobtail Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Got to love having to drop the bags to squeeze under. Had to do it a time or two with our Frac pumps to get the radiators on the front of the trailer to clear.

5. TROOPER to TRUCKER

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    oh a lot of drivers don't but most do and almost no yard guys do this: when dropping a empty or any drop leave around 1in" in between pavement and the landing gear and dump the air bags. You probably do it with loads already but hardly anyone thinks to do it with a empty. It's just a habit on all for me.

chopper103in Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.