Millis OTR journal

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Steelersjunkie, May 15, 2017.

1. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    Yeah that camera thing always bothered me. The inward facing. I'm all for the forward facing. I never really heard anything because of it I just didn't like it staring at me all day. Probably the only negative thing I can say about Millis.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    Not all of them. My trainer's truck was a 2015, and it was an 8 speed.

JOHNQPUBLIC Thanks this.
  4. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    I'l be in Lebanon Indiana tonight if anyone's gonna be around.

5. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    I said they "started' to switch. I knew of some manual 2015's too but at some point all of the 2015's and beyond were autos.

Steelersjunkie Thanks this.
  6. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Wassup Truckerland. Tonight I'm roosting in Lebanon Indiana. Definitely one of my most favorite stops. I haven't been here in a while, so it's nice that it happened to be a good place to end my day. I got my truck back somewhere around noon, and picked up a beer load in West Allis. It wasn't a super productive day, but it's good to be rolling again. This load is going to a town in Georgia, a little northeast of Atlanta. Can't remember the name. I'm happy to report that my truck is purring like a kitten. It feels to me like they did some extra stuff to this truck at Kenworth, because she hasn't felt this smooth in a while. I'll take it. Tomorrow should be a nice smooth run, no stops except for fuel. Easy breezy. Hope everyone is doing well. Be safe guys, and stay warm. Keep the rubber down and all that. Peace y'all, catch you tomorrow.

FalconsFan21 Thanks this.
  7. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    I'll be in Cartersville tomorrow night if anyone wants to hang out.

8. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Well looks like forecast is for pretty much blizzard conditions in Eau Claire area from bout 3am till midnight tomorrow....ill be up there tonight and wouldnt surprise me if I'm there till Tuesday morn as Millis has been known to not dispatch drivers out of that area when weather is terrible....quite frankly fine by me cuz that area sucks with 40+winds and snow. Winter needs to go away

9. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
  10. FalconsFan21

FalconsFan21 Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    :biggrin_1square7:

Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  11. FalconsFan21

FalconsFan21 Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    I guess I have reason to be glad I got sent back to the curvy high mountains in W. VA & VA again. Now I’m taking a load to Augusta, GA and it’s suposed to be 69 today, I’ll take it! Be careful in those conditions up there, hope you have some good eats stocked on your truck! :)

JOHNQPUBLIC Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.