Millis OTR journal

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Steelersjunkie, May 15, 2017.

1. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    Right? Maybe I should come back and train lol :D

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That’s not bad at all, as long as you got it with good tires. :)

4. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Two and a half years and I'll be free of those payments. Although, I know I'll still be paying after that. College is coming soon :rolleyes:

5. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL

:eek::oops:

Steelersjunkie Thanks this.
  6. wear.yer.kilt

wear.yer.kilt Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Good morning! Day 2 of Millis School in Burleson, Tx... Just had a quick question: Do any of you guys take advantage of the 401K? If so, which mutual fund do you recommend? Also, does the money that Millis matches go in immediately to the fund or is their a 3yr. "funding" requirement?

7. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Don't know about y'all, but today was my kinda day. Parked by 14:30 and had a full day. Gotta love that, man. Zero traffic for the first 5 hours. I floated through Columbus like a hot knife through a stick of warm butter. Marvelous. On top of that I delivered to a pain in the butt customer and was done in an hour. My next load was a whopping 15 miles away, and getting loaded there went fast. And to top all of THAT off, I found an extremely trucker-friendly Walmart with enough parking for at least 20 trucks. I discovered it by accident and it's apparently a secret of the locals. In order to respect them, I'm keeping this one a secret. Tons of food choices, there's gotta be at least ten here. Hope you guys had a good day. Be safe and whatnot :)

8. Gremlin304

Gremlin304 Road Train Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    How coincidental. I discovered one by accident last night too. Was going to park at a Mapco Mart but I failed to Google it to see if there was actually any truck parking there. There wasn't. One of these days I'll learn to check. The Walmart was right behind it, though, so I just joined the trucks that were already parked there. I was due for a grocery run anyhow.

Steelersjunkie Thanks this.
  9. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    You gotta love when that happens. Noone has enough money to get me to name this location. I promised sealed lips, and that's gonna happen.

10. Gremlin304

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    If it's the one I'm thinking about, there's lots of uhh... foot traffic, to be cryptic about it. My trainer showed it to me.

11. Gremlin304

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    My Wednesday morning adventure in docking.

Attached Files:

BazookaJoe Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.