Millis OTR journal

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Steelersjunkie, May 15, 2017.

1. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    *tap tap* is this mic on? Where are my peeps?

FalconsFan21 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hollywood76

hollywood76 Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    hey steel u must be bored I'm in Milwaukee myself

4. hollywood76

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    too bad millis don't do team trucking we would be goin there but for now we goin over to us express to drive team

5. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Right on man. I can't wait until 41 is done, they have a serious mess going on.

6. hollywood76

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    yup I hate it but wish it would be done by now but another 5 yrs before its finished maybe

7. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    They do, a little, unless I was misinformed. I think there a couple married folks here that team drive, but I could be wrong. I wish they did o/o. I'd be on board in a heartbeat.

8. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    I love my truck. I'd love to get one of these and deck it out inside and hit the road for Millis as an o/o.

9. hollywood76

Jan 16, 2015
    milwaukee wisconsin
    oh ok but we already signed up for us express so maybe in yr it might be a company to check out

10. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Right on. I know a married couple that runs with them and they seem to like it. They are o/o, not sure what the company driver side is like. I wish you well my friend, let me know how you're doing:)

11. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    I just got off the phone with a former student. Out of respect for him I won't give his name. I hadn't heard from him in a bit and I knew he was close to getting his own truck. He has. Talked to him for about 20 minutes. During that conversation he informed me that he helped out his classmate and worked them through anxiety over their CDL test. That's EXACTLY what I wanted to have happen with this. He made himself available to his classmate like I made myself available to him. LET'S NETWORK!!! Let's help everyone! At this point, y'all can do what you want here. Post whatever. Ask whatever. I want to make an environment that people come to for help. That phone call fired me up! This is something that is easy to do, easy to build on, and easy to pass along. I'll continue to do my thing here, bring your thing on here as well.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.