Millis OTR journal

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Steelersjunkie, May 15, 2017.

1. RS730

RS730 Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2019
    I just saw this today lol, yeah we finished up Wednesday and heard that we had trainers right before we took off. I got Woody Wagaman, he still has a guy with him who just got his truck assigned to him, I think they're in the process of getting him to it now. I should be headed out with him sometime over the next couple or few days

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    They care bout appt time or no?

4. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    I was with my trainer at the time so we were hours if not days early. As long as their is an open dock you are good to go.

5. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    The one time I was there eons ago they did not but couldn't get there earlier then opening time as it was gated, but like I said, that was long ago, may have changed. Also had signs posted that basically said unload and GTFO, no hanging around and parking after.

@MIT info will be way more recent.

6. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Thanks guys appreciate i . Reloading out of Memphis for there on Monday and I've never been there. Appt not till 12 30 but as long as Memphis doesnt f me around too much I can be there much much much earlier.

7. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Yeah there is no over night parking but appt time didn’t matter

8. Gremlin304

Gremlin304 Road Train Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    Once again Millis has done me another solid.

This time it was a family emergency. Got news that my Dad was in the ICU. I was halfway across Ohio with that Quad Graphics load going to the northeast. Sent dispatch a message advising of the situation. At first they told me to deliver it and they'd get me pre-planned for something that could get me home, which, in all honesty, was all I expected. So I kept on going, but they were working on something better behind the scenes. By the time I got to NY, the plan had changed. They had a load of Miller dunnage waiting for me in Weedsport and told me to drop the QG load there, grab the dunnage, and go home. So here I am. Made it yesterday evening.

BazookaJoe, MIT, IH Truck Guy and 3 others Thank this.
  9. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Hope all works out for the best!!

10. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Comeback from vacation and feels like i have forgotten everything from the previous 9 months.

11. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Well Midwest Whse has officially became a joke.. They are now making us leave after get empty and cant check in till 15min prior to re load appt....yes I'm being serious. I let Opie know and he contacted sales to try to get something changed because this is bs. Hopefully they just change reload to only hr after our unload

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.