Millis questions (NC location)

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Rockman86, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    If for some reason Millis changes their policy about drug test and switches to hair follicle, then try Stevens Transport www.stevenstransport.com because they just do urine test also.
    Carolina Logistics - in Candler also does urine test. www.carolinalogistics.net
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Keep Millis at the top of the list though.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TLOWS1

TLOWS1 Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Omaha
    I have been try to find you, you seem to be the most knowledgeable on here..I'm new. I am looking at Mills also. The question i have is; i am very physical, but i use a walker a little. Do you think i can get accepted into Mills? I know i can do the work(dry van) and i can 100% get a med. waiver. Wil-trans just sent me the paper work, but i prefer Mills. Thx in advance

4. TLOWS1

TLOWS1 Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Omaha
    Mills also does dry freight right ? Because those sound like features for reefer drivers, i thought they had dry van.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Millis is dry van & Wil-Trans is reefer.
    Apply to Millis and maybe they'll hire you. Get to work on the waiver papers also, because Millis may want that also.

6. TLOWS1

TLOWS1 Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Omaha
    I'll have those this week, i have a mean support teams of doctors. I have been through a lot in the last years since my mother passed. Thanks for the info, i will be seeking you out in the next few days. I am very serious, i have other plans with this, might get into brokering in the future. I'm just trying to learn it all.

7. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Millis does urine tests. No apu but 1500 watt inverters. Fridge is already installed in all trucks.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  8. TLOWS1

TLOWS1 Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Omaha
    I got a pre hire from Stevens transport.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.