Millis Transfer.

Discussion in 'Millis' started by srick773, Aug 29, 2008.

1. maverick77

maverick77 Light Load Member

May 27, 2010
    Maryland
    They only offer a High Deductible plan?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bear63

Bear63 Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Northern KY
    Yes that is all they offer on the health insurance. I didn't get into dental and vision.

4. 338-Dark-Knights

338-Dark-Knights Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    Can you opt for only the dental? What's the delectable there?

5. Ryeman

Ryeman Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2010
    Perrysburg, Ohio
    Yes. I opted for only dental and vision. If you don't take the medical you get an extra .01 cent per mile.

6. 338-Dark-Knights

338-Dark-Knights Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    oh, wow. I mean it's better than just opting out.
    I think I may do that.. been without medical for 5 years now... what's a few more?
    I may opt out of vision too.. never had a need for it.
    Dential - boy do I need some dential:O_o_1PIRATES10:

7. cadman1989

cadman1989 Light Load Member

May 8, 2009
    Trenton, OH
    Just like any company there are pros and cons to everywhere. Regarding training pay/tuition reimbursemnet they are as good as anybody. Which school are you attending?

8. new york wildcat

new york wildcat Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2011
    woodstock, ga
    hey guys, i'm enrolled in class starting jan 9th in cartersville,ga i just wanted to let everyone of you that post on here know how much help you've been by sharing your experiences and knowledge. it's really been helpful to me. thanks again!

9. Boomer 1

Boomer 1 Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Central, NC

Finally, someone else in that class, see ya there!!!

10. charles Davidson

charles Davidson Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Millis is is one of the best company's I've worked for in in my 33 years out here,,
    Yes my dispatcher & I don't all ways see things eye to eye but we work it out,,
    They get me home when I ask them too,,
    U people out there need to open your eyes ..as a o/o my selfin thrpe past its not all ways a cake walk being a dispatcher or a driver,,
    I'm a trainer here as I've been for 3 other company's we have a good program here for students,,Mill is is one of the very few company's that pays while u train,,
    And yes there's always going to b a bad apple in the bushel some were..but it will b found some time &delt with, meening trainers & dispatchers,& drivers,,
    Just want to set the facts straight!!!!!

L.B. Thanks this.
  11. sapamil

sapamil Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Middletown Ohio
    charles knows what hes talking abt i gotta say that or he will smack me on the back of my hand with his back scratcher :biggrin_255: he has been my trainer for the last 6 weeks and i have to admit he has taught me allot although i should be in my own truck in the next couple of days i will miss his cooking but to be serious he is a very good trainer and has opened my eyes to allot of things out here on the road so for anyone that is lucky enough to get him as trainer listen to him he does know what hes talking about he has alot of knowledge to pass on to us rookies

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.