Minstar Transport-Eagan,Mn-Completely dysfunctional!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by drvrtech77, Oct 17, 2010.

1. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Then they changed again. I left the first of July and before then I was on a waiting list for a QC. When they came in, I was told then that I would have to pay a deposit, then the hourly wage to install it. Then the $150 for the scanner. Considering how far in the hole I already was, thre was no way, and I was already planning on leaving then. I still miss going in there and seeing Linda and Ms. Sturgis, the lady in the shop. Is the B$&^* Krista still there, or did they finally fire her.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    are you talking about kristen? if so the last i heard was that she was getting ready to quit.

4. blsqueak

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    SHe should have been fired long time ago. Myself and some other drivers where talking one time, and we seriously think that she has something over Gary. She would tell him how to do his job. Her job was to find the freight back, not going out. She was probably part of the reason that the other two had enough and quit. I will never forget telling me that if I did not like running the lanes that I was on, which she was not responsible for, it was Gary, then find another job.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  5. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    Yea definitely! She threatens drivers constantly! She once told me in the office that she wanted me to run a load that picked up Saturday am in shakopee,Minnesota. & 1st drop was in SLC,Ut mon am. Well that's no problem but after that is where it got screwed up. She wanted me to del @0800 in SLC then drive 354mi to Nampa,I'd & del bY 1400. There is no way that would happen, then drive 580mi to west sacramento Ca & del b4 0800 & after that be in Fremont ca by 11am. I stated to her that can't be done legally after salt lake drop & she stated "you can take or sit whole weekend I could care less!" She has no people skills at all!!

trucker43 Thanks this.
  6. blsqueak

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Yes, she does lack people skills. I really wonder what she is holding over someones head. For what she gets away with, and she is still there. I have heard that Mitch will fire someone for less then she gets away with.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  7. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    the only ones left there are gary,krissy & kristen. peggy quit and kati told them them to go beat sand!!

8. the_great_snag

the_great_snag Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Minnesota
    I've worked for John Miller at the old North Star and Robert Low at Prime, leasing trucks at both locations. If you do it you have to make a commitment to work your ### off long term and run every mile you possibly can.

I failed at North Star because I was a pup kid who couldn't keep his wheels turning, but I had a lot of buddies who did very well working for John.

9. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    The bs scam that Mitch miller has is that they put u one month behind on lease payments from the get go and you will never get out of hole! Also he pays you .25/mi until what they call full settlement. You will be behind as much as $4000 the only way you will ever succeed there is to run 4000-5000 mi/wk as a solo driver. There csa #'s are horrible! Stay away from these clowns!

trucker43 Thanks this.
  10. RickDr9090

RickDr9090 Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2011
    drvrtech77 Sounds like someone needs a diaper change & a new bottle. Some people can never be pleased. It's always some one elses fault. Get over it. (One of your old posts) How do you so much anout truckin? Im sure you must be on job number 20 by now. This failed owner op has no creditability just look at his posts he posts about every company. Insult removed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  11. allycatt2

allycatt2 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    Date: 2011-04-19, 4:06PM CDT
    Reply to: job-fuf2x-2335185745@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for a carrier that has it all? MinStar Transport offers over forty years of dedicated service to the transportation and truck lease industry.

Currently seeking Class A CDL endorsed Over-The-Road driver

Hiring Requirements

•25 years of age

•2 Years of recent OTR experience

•No more than 1 accident in the last 3 years

•No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years

•No felony convictions in the last 7 years

Company Drivers

•Great Miles

•Monthly incentive and safety bonus

•Biweekly Settlements

•Stop pay

•Tolls Paid

•No hazmat required

•Quallcom

•Direct deposit

Call Amanda at MinStar Transport 866-646-6553

Visit our website at WWW.MINSTARTRANSPORT.COM

**No money down lease purchase also available**

• Compensation: Mileage
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • Phone calls about this job are ok.
    • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
    PostingID: 2335185745

trucker43 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.