MinStar Transport (Eagan MN)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by dogstartrucking, Jun 11, 2018.

1. dogstartrucking

dogstartrucking Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Long Island (NY)
    I have been a part of this family since May 2017. In this time, I have been given the opportunity to build a successful business in the transportation industry. I ask questions and receive truthful answers, even when its not what I want to hear. The managers are here to see you succeed and push you to the limits they know you can handle, even when you doubt yourself. The income is dependent on ones work ethic! Be determined to work, the income will be there. Relax and expect others to do everything for you, there will be no income and you will fail...YOURSELF! Communication is the back bone of being a successful business owner. I'm proud to be part of the MinStar FAMILY!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    It only took me one phone call to a recruiter to understand this was not an good opportunity , was it you I spoke to lol.
    Later after reading all the reviews I was amazed that it was still in business.
    Don't feel bad though your not the first recruiter to fail the smell test on here, lol.

GUZMANH and Dennixx Thank this.
  4. dogstartrucking

Jun 11, 2018
    Long Island (NY)

5. dogstartrucking

Jun 11, 2018
    Long Island (NY)
    I'm a Driver. I'm sorry if I've offended you and your ability, or lack thereof in this case, to sniff out a Recruiter. Please, have a good day and think positive; it will get you more places in life.

6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    I'll tell you from experience...mitch is running a ponzi scheme there at minstar...theyre a bunch of crooks...thats why i took the truck and left it on their door step...stay away from co...i know many folks who can vouch for this..

Lonesome, Dennixx and driverdriver Thank this.
  7. driverdriver

May 30, 2011
    Right , yeah that's the guys name.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  8. driverdriver

May 30, 2011
    Couldn't be more wrong , being able and willing to think negatively and out the box allows you to see much farther in the distance and achieve much much more.
    Small minded people just can't understand this concept.

Hillbilly hauler Thanks this.
  9. dogstartrucking

Jun 11, 2018
    Long Island (NY)
    Your thoughts are appreciated. Can you offer suggestions of Carriers that are different? I see so many threads of what is wrong with a carrier, but no one seems to offer a suggestion of a carrier that's better. I know it's hard because, despite what many think , each of us is different and has different wants and desires...other than money.

10. Mack Way

Mack Way Bobtail Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Shilling is where the money is at in Trucking LOL!!!

driverdriver Thanks this.
  11. archangelic peon

archangelic peon Medium Load Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Screenshot_2018-06-13-20-51-02.png

Chuckle chuckle hehe
    I take it they hire a lot of temps?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.