MNdriver banned ?

Discussion in 'Truck Forum Information Center' started by dannythetrucker, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    Just to add a little more info to clarity to this, MNdriver will not be coming back, his ban is permanent.
    I had a PM conversation with him and tried working out some of the issues that were going on and he asked me to ban his account...so I granted his request.

truckon, cowboy_tech, pattyj and 13 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PackRatTDI

PackRatTDI Licensed to Ill

Jul 15, 2006
    El Chuco, Tejas
    I'll second this. He was given ample opportunities to avoid a ban but he just wouldn't take them. Contrary to popular belief it does take a lot to get banned here. If the only criteria was that the moderators didn't like you, this forum would be as empty as the iced tea dispensers at Loves.

4. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    Actually it takes more than you think to get banned here...if a person posts like a responsible adult without the school yard trash talking, and name calling, you'll never have an issue, or hear from the moderators. When people start with the insults and stuff, that's when the trouble starts and your stay here will be short....so the best advice I have to offer is post like a responsible adult and have respect for the other community users.

5. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Sorry to see that happen, but a person makes the choice.

6. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    OH SHOVE IT YOU TX TRASH!!!! LOL Just kidding. These words are true. You can get into good discussions without trouble. And you can get suspended for a set period of time as I have in the past. To get banned you are probably way over the top.

bullhaulerswife, mje and Mastertech Thank this.
  7. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    I hate to see him go.

379exhd and mje Thank this.
  8. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    I also hate to see people get banned. However, there are time that it is just necessary. Now I don't remember seen much from MNdriver that would cause this, but there are a whole lot of subsections to this forum that I just don't go to.

What I really want to say here, is that having been a mod on a totally different type of forum, I've pretty much seen it all. (Not that I can exactly remember it you understand, but I've seen it.) Anyway, it is much better for the whole of the forum if problems can be caught early. I've seen forums torn completely apart because people who are supposed to be adult just refuse to act even half way mature. If you want to go to a junior high school type forum, then this isn't the place for you.

The staff here works their butts off to keep this place someplace where anyone can go for information, and for fellowship and relaxation. It isn't an easy job, and they don't get paid for it, and yet they are dedicated bunch. Of course, they are also human, and as all humans do, can make mistakes. But they are very reasonable to deal with when this happens.

One other thing I want to touch on here, is that this is a privately owned forum. If "the powers that be here," don't want a particular type of behavior, they have every right to make sure that happens. They have every right to kick someone off, if they insist on continuing to break the rules.

No body is forcing anyone to come to this forum. Nor is anyone forcing anyone to stay here. It is a simple concept, if you want to be here, then obey the rules.

wore out, Roadmedic, Admin and 7 others Thank this.
  9. SLCTrucker

SLCTrucker Medium Load Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Salt Lake City UT
    I just tried to read a thread with MN & Ghost going at it, had to give up...

I am glad you guys will keep these things off the boards..

Thank You

mje, 25(2)+2, Mastertech and 1 other person Thank this.
  10. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    as one whose ice has been very thin
    you really have to push way past reasonableness
    sometimes I am only safe in the hijack thread and Flo's

Big Don, Hammer166, mje and 1 other person Thank this.
  11. dude6710

dude6710 Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    MN
    Well this sucks.

mje Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.