Morehouse/FCC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bzinger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Called my buddy in Minnesota today that I bought the jd from and asked him about the warranty and he laughed saying it was under that it was under warranty from Princeton minn to omaha and it expired the minute I started it to unload it.
    He also suggested I call Cummins for future warranty?s.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    Ouch call Cummins that slap left a mark

4. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Lmao we've been insulting each other for 30 some years so no offense taken .

5. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Kinda wondered if I would see any difference in dispatch or loads since I paid off the truck ? ...none whatsoever....settlement check last week was 6100.00 so obviously I'll be staying at Morehouse and business as usual.
    It's getting hard to refrain from commenting on the threads that say every LP is a screw job but most are sooooo.
    It's been nice taking some time off but it's back to work to close on my house this fall and pay down debt ....all is well !

6. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Had a scare today...well actually two .
    About 1030 this morning on the Indiana toll rd just east of portage that radius light on my trailer went from green to yellow indicating reefer trouble...not good with a minus 10 frozen beef load for chef Boyardee so I hit a service plaza and the unit was totally dead with a low battery voltage code and temp was already at 2 degrees.
    Closest carrier dealer is Chicago but no way I'm turning around so next choice is toledo ohio 3 hours away , so I called theyre after hours number and got some kid on the line who clearly didn't want to hear my problems let alone come out after hours, however we are a priority customer with carrier and they have to get our units up 24/7/365 no it's ands or buts .
    So I tell Mr tude I'll be there in 3 hours bye bye , I beat him there by about 15 minutes but hey whats the rush ? It's still 47 degrees in the trailer lol.
    Once in the shop with the trailer dropped he tells me the alternater is bad ....butttttt.....with the whole Corona thing they may not have one in stock as parts are on backorder ...im like huh ?@! you do realize that trailer has a frozen load on it right ?
    As I point to the lot of empty reefers and say there's the backorder dept right there .
    Suddenly he decided the battery was probably bad as opposed to pulling an alternater off another trailer .
    New battery took care of it and it's back at minus 10 running fine .
    Man this latest generation of techs have almost no people skills , no sence of urgency and are really lazy .

7. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    You know Brad, I think it's really cool that you have a charity that you want to support, and breaking a Guinness record is pretty rad!!!! Your choice of records to break tho, leaves much to be desired. Naked skydiving???????

Yes guys an Omaha resident did 60 dives in a 24 he period.

8. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Roflmao ...and as long as your truck says omaha nebr on the door you are an associate.

4mer trucker and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  9. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Well.......and least I have skydived before. Learned in Korea, jumping out of helicopters.

10. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Skydiving ???? Hell I don't even like driving over bridges lol.

11. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    So I delivered my frozen pork to con agra foods in milton penn today .
    I noticed this plant is very old looking but also well kept up so I asked one of the employees all of whom were very friendly what they make there ? ....turns out is the chef Boyardee plant that makes that yummy spaghetti and ravioli and its been there over 75 years! .....@Dave_in_AZ for those that don't know this is a staple of Dave's diet as well as his cat lol.
    3pm appointment and empty at 430 also adds to ambiance of the place along with the statue of chef Boyardee.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.