Most insulting thing another driver can do

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by abyliks, Sep 10, 2022.

most insulting thing another driver can do?

1. Kicking your new puppy

42.9%
  2. Calling your mother a wh@re

12.9%
  3. Attempting to pass you while driving slightly faster

44.3%
  1. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I don’t think mine is either, but I don’t keep tabs on her. She may have a wild secret life.

Nevermind. I forgot my sister doesn’t let my mom piss without somehow being involved.
    Carry on.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jethro712

jethro712 Medium Load Member

Aug 31, 2014
    at least you have been consistent.

4. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Well, I mean, like you said, you don't keep track. Maybe they enjoy "together" time with some guys as that wild secret life..
    :)

5. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    What if the driver was trying to pass you while yelling out the window at you that your mother was a blank and something about kicking your puppy?

6. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    You need a fourth category.
    #4 Catching you like a Bat out of Hell and slowing down Immediately after coming over in front of you causing you to hit your brakes. This often requires a lesson in manners of what not to do. Sometimes passing them and demonstrating exactly what they did is an acceptable form of instruction. Hypothetically of course, I always forgive and forget, but others may not.

7. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    How about, on a 3 lane highway, when I move to the center lane to pass a slower truck.
    The truck several hundred yards behind me moves to the right lane to pass me - when there is already a slower truck in that lane?
    He comes up next to me and behind the slower truck in front of him, but does not slow down.
    He just moves over into me, forcing me out of my lane.
    If there had been a vehicle in the left lane... there would have been some mangled trucks and people.
    And there was no one in the left lane when he moved to the right lane in the first place.

That is slightly more insulting than a marginally faster truck trying to pass you.

8. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    If I ever see that, I have a new dog, and the wife needs to meet me at the oasis. End of story.

9. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    I don't know what is about me trying to pass someone that enrages them so badly.

Dude. I'm going 62 by choice, because it's a safe speed. If you really wanna find out how fast this truck COULD go, it'd hurt your feelings. But then I just remember that I'm hourly, their mother raised them wrong, and slow down to 59.

10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That crap irks me to no end on wide open highway. And then, you’ll have that same schmuck all of a sudden decide to floor it when you go around him because he’s crawling for whatever stupid reason.

I’m guessing this was the subject of the last question of the OP’s poll.

11. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Light Load Member

Aug 17, 2020
    People who rush to get in front of your for one lane construction zones, then decide to do like 15 below the speed limit thru it.

OldeSkool, 48Packard, W923 and 7 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.