Muck Boots 'n' Slickers - Life of a Livestock Hauler

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Cattleman84, Jun 14, 2021.

  1. Oxbow

    Oxbow Road Train Member

    13,985
    146,146
    Nov 24, 2015
    Idaho
    0
    Don't I know it! (ps. what's that gonna cost me?).
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. tramm01

    tramm01 Road Train Member

    15,306
    201,271
    Sep 13, 2013
    Idaho
    0
    We’ll start a tab
     
  4. wore out

    wore out Numbered Classic

    18,251
    231,341
    Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    0
  5. wore out

    wore out Numbered Classic

    18,251
    231,341
    Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    0
  6. 50WT

    50WT Road Train Member

    3,661
    34,796
    Dec 26, 2015
    0
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Gatordude and 8 others Thank this.
  7. wore out

    wore out Numbered Classic

    18,251
    231,341
    Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    0
    This place is the bomb. Our little town has a very limited selection to eat.
     
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Gatordude and 12 others Thank this.
  8. JolliRoger

    JolliRoger Road Train Member

    21,795
    188,158
    May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    0
    Did some of your ancestors do some trading with the Indians up there. Just seemed likely as a lot of family traits come up in later generations...
     
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Sons Hero and 8 others Thank this.
  9. Oxbow

    Oxbow Road Train Member

    13,985
    146,146
    Nov 24, 2015
    Idaho
    0
    You did notice that the negotiations have been a bit one sided thus far, right?
     
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Feedman and 10 others Thank this.
  10. wore out

    wore out Numbered Classic

    18,251
    231,341
    Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    0
    He’s not having it so far…..though the cafe el @tramm01 did raise one eyebrow.


    I was also told I had to disclose I reused the bent bumper because the one he ordered is a few weeks out 4 I think
     
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Feedman and 10 others Thank this.
  11. Oxbow

    Oxbow Road Train Member

    13,985
    146,146
    Nov 24, 2015
    Idaho
    0
    Oh, I'll let that bent bumper slide...........just cuz that's the way I roll! Lol
     
    cke, Cowpuncher575, Gatordude and 10 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.