Multiple company check

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by RAILSPLITTER, Jun 23, 2010.

1. RAILSPLITTER

RAILSPLITTER Medium Load Member

May 2, 2009
    Coronado, CA
    Anybody know anything negative about these outfits?

1) Liberty Transport out of Phoenix, AZ.

2) In Motion Express out of the Los Angeles, CA, area (office in Orange County, lease yard in Fontana).

3) Interstate Logistics---saw a few of these on the Internet; anybody know anything BAD about any of 'em?

Thanks for givin' me the lowdown... :biggrin_25516: Shoot a private message my way if you have dirt on any of these outfits but don't want to be "banned" from this site, 10? :biggrin_2559:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
    We don't ban people for sharing their experience with trucking companies. One of the primary purposes of this forum is to promote the free exchange of information about how companies operate and how they treat their drivers, regardless of whether it makes the trucking company look good or bad.

Don't be disrespectful to your fellow drivers, asking for information to be sent as a Private Message instead of being posted on the forum deprives other members of information about these companies. If you have information about a company, please post it where others can see it and be informed.

4. RAILSPLITTER

May 2, 2009
    Coronado, CA
    Actually, I was trying to be helpful to a fellow driver by preventing him from being banned while getting "the real story" on any of these companies.

5. Admin

Apr 6, 2009
    The reason this site exists is so that drivers can share the real story about trucking companies. Why do you keep saying that drivers will be banned? That is completely false.

Mastertech Thanks this.
  6. RAILSPLITTER

May 2, 2009
    Coronado, CA
    Because I was already banned for "harsh language"---some of these drivers aren't gonna have good things to say about former companies (that DAC b.s. works both ways, I guess). I was looking for a driver who might "have a few choice words" to say about any of these companies... on the other hand, these are smaller outfits, so maybe no drivers here have ever worked for 'em. If this thread is a problem, just delete it... I haven't heard any feedback anyway, so chances are nobody here knows anything about 'em.

7. Admin

Apr 6, 2009
    We're glad to be able to offer drivers a safe haven to discuss the good and bad about trucking companies. The very first forum at the top of the site is called "Report A Bad Trucking Company Here," with over 43,000 posts, so we're obviously not punishing people for posting about their negative experiences with trucking companies.

A forum moderator has already discussed with you the reason for your ban, the ban was not because of anything you had to say about trucking companies. If you wish to further discuss the details of your ban, you are welcome to PM me.

Please keep additional posts in this thread on the original topic of Liberty Transport, In Motion Express, or Interstate Logistics.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.