Multiple Mention Thread

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by MEDITERRANEO, Aug 29, 2005.

Werner or TMC, For a veteran that wants to make the most money

Poll closed Aug 29, 2006.
  1. Werner

40.0%
  2. TMC

60.0%
  1. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    Check the company DAC reports on each of these companies on this webstie and it might give you useful info on each of them. Personally I know several people who drive for Schneider and they like it. I know a couple husband and wife team they run 6000 to 7000 miles at 38 cents or 39 cents a mile to truck a week with them. 99% drop and hook since they been with them. Plus theres a wage increase at the end of this month.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. maybelle

maybelle Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2007
    Weslaco, TX
    Thanks VULCAN1999, Schneider is in our top 3 right now. I was wondering if anyone also knew anything about Royal truck lines out of Pharr, TX and Empire truck lines out of Houston? Are they any good? Can't seem to find much on them....

4. Buford T Justice

Buford T Justice Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    Never ran into any problems with Wiley Sanders. Plenty of miles, no touch freight, and there is never any waiting on your next load.

5. Jelvis

Jelvis Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Ft.Worth,TX.
    I am new to the industry.I live in the Ft.Worth Tx area.I am considering FFE.Can someone out there please tell me if they are a good company or not.Thanks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.