My answer to Schneider load board being fixed.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by rickybobby, Jan 2, 2018.

1. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    I been here almost 7 yrs and neva been to Laredo. Too cheap for me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rickybobby

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    He probably show you a thing or two.

4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I lost interest about 5 minutes in. When he said if you don't understand his spirituality piss off, I started laughing.

You guys pay WAY too much for trucks, and your good freight goes to the company drivers, those are 2 things that are most certain.

But I can't wait to see some of his work after he gets tangled up with a couple bad agents, and then goes to customer service.

5. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    I couldn't figure the whole spirituality thing, what does that have to do with anything.

The prices SFI charges on trucks is reasonable. Its not a bargain for sure, but for what it is its fair, just my opinion.

And yes the better, not necessarily good, freight does go to company trucks.

Majestic 670 Thanks this.
  6. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ
    The spirituality thing is a fishing expedition. If he was actually kind and empathetic, he'd not charge for his mighty services and wisdom...wait..does spirituality equal better and more humane person? But I digress.

The entire video was kind of blurry. Us 7 plus 1 in Laredo confirmed that there is some sort of pattern recognition system at schneider that sets limits on individual IC's and controls income. Could be true? Absolutely.

7. PoleCrusher

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    That Laredo bs has been told time and again.

The guy reeks of truckstop trash talk.

His next video will be about the time he rebuilt his engine on the shoulder of the hwy, which will most likely happen in GA, always GA or MO for that one. Then it will be the US Marshals arresting a DOT cop for shutting him down on a super top secret government load, that will happen in either NC or WY. Next he'll break a scale with a load of money in TN.

Thinking that a company that is using the same technology as a Pertec PCC 2000 is able to manipulate data to that fine a scale on 3000 trucks is redicorous.

8. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    I thought about going to choice when I was leased to Triple C, because Landstar wouldn't take me, and I just wanted to dispatch myself.
    When I was talking to the guy on the phone, he's like "Your driving? We can't talk while your driving."
    Then he said 6 month wait cause I had a truck, but if I bought a truck, could start tomorrow lol.
    I was going Just Wow. Then my Dad got sick, I sold my truck to care for him, got him back on his feet, and went to work for Schneider doing local. Well when I was there, I saw how all the management salary is HEAVILY bonus structured. Well, that money comes from somewhere, and it's not from the cheaper freight.

I'd go on my own now if I left Landstar.

My truck was $42K. Payment is $980 month. Through Freightliner.

See the financial end of Schneider also pays $0, that's right $0, tax on those trucks as a perk for doing business in Arizona. It's a Arizona stimulus thing.

I know because I'm paying $0 on mine.

And now you guys got the cameras & collision avoidance stuff.

That's all just too much lol.

I wish you luck and no ill will, I mean that, I just think they taking way, way too much from you guys.

48Packard and kanidana Thank this.
  9. rickybobby

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    I only haul cheap freight. I let the company drivers haul the good freight.

10. PoleCrusher

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    No camera in my truck. CMS bs, yeah but that will get turned off if I keep the truck. Choice board is nothing like it used to be, with luck I've already pulled my last SNI load.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  11. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Landstar has freight out the wazzoo.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.