MY Crapcadia solution

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by breadtrk, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Meteorgray

Meteorgray Heavy Load Member

Jan 1, 2016
    I've got the same problem with using two air gauges for tire maintenance. Which one to believe?

My solution is three gauges: when two of them agree, that's the air pressure I'll use.

In this little exercise, you should never use an even number of instruments, because you often can't get a majority vote with such. Kinda like the Supreme Court.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mike5511

mike5511 Road Train Member

May 15, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    You won't break my stainless steel mount and after Dec 2nd, I won't need it anymore............? Antenna bracket is SS as well.

4. handlebar

handlebar Heavy Load Member

OK, so I'm a 30-year FCC licesnse commercial tech and I understand you believe that physics is BS. I'm OK with that. However, my college minor was English, which leads me to ask the question: so what's your question? I reread your post several times and cannot figure out what you're asking. Or are you just showing what works for you as an example for others?
    Several replies are talking about tech topics, so I shall not incur your wrath about anything along those lines. In my modest experience, 15-25 miles on a plastic truck is amazing.
    So, again: what's question are you asking in your home post?
    BTW, among the techie answers that followed, I'd give great props to from Rabbi & Volvo.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  5. breadtrk

breadtrk Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2015
    It works. And it works very well.

PS
    I'm not an English major, that was intentional.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.