My experience in Prime's lease program so far.

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by crocky, Feb 2, 2018.

1. truadvocate

truadvocate Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2018
    CLEARLY.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. trucker28truck

trucker28truck Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2016
    US mainland
    Correct Parties are bull #### and everyone from office takes part in it while drivers drive. Yes you can take part in it, but it is so much pain in one place i better get 100$ and go to a restaurant on the road somewhere. Use your empty head, to go to SpriMo for a party you need get routed, pull cheap freight whatever they give you to get there, loose 2 days without working and you are BOOM in the hole next week, because out of SpriMo the will give you #### dropped freight from lineup, they pays basically nothing, 1.28 cents a mile( another question why driver gets so fast in the hole if he is not on the road for few days? rip off). I wonder why so often Prime had so crappy freights? Because they used me like a donkey to work cheap, for that reason i was out. There is elite at prime, guys who did 3 leases and up, they pull expensive freight, they get paid good, the rest especially students are in deep #### with no way out, one way is - get the F away from Prime. There is many companies around.Prime does not need any drivers at all based on my experience. It is rediculous you leasing and getting 1100 per week? Company drivers at other fleets make 2000 per week without any lease. Lease is like OP, while leasing salary should be no less than 2500 per week take home. That is where money going, to Prime office guys, Prime brokers, to Prime itself, they play their game, driver is a stupid steering creature that has nothing to worry about, you get how much they give you. To work at prime - very not smart! Good luck.

4. RandomTruckerGuy

RandomTruckerGuy Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2018
    The horror I will have to endure after never making more than $500 a week in my life to then be beaten over the head with a paltry $1100-$1500 a week is CRIMINAL!

truadvocate Thanks this.
  5. trucker28truck

trucker28truck Light Load Member

Jul 28, 2016
    US mainland

Than enjoy working for prime, i bet you are broker, brainwashing emptyheads to join your blessed business on dummies. While your drivers make 1100 per week, i will be making 4000 per week as OP at other company.
    It is trucking, there is lots of freight, lots of companies, lots of trucks for sale, lots of everything, you and your prime not the only one, sky is the limit not you with your crappy 1100 per week. And before trucking i was making 800 per week, so it does not mean i have to make 800 per week doing trucking.
    You exposed yourself again, looking at who was making how much before trucking and give them that level of garbage freight. WoW 1100 per week leasing a truck WoW, what a deal. Nailed.
    The sad part when students will get smarter it takes months for some aboriginal dummies will take years, and while he is cooking you will make tons of money of him.
    I wish all drivers quit prime same day, for you to understand that you need now go in the truck yourself and start driving.

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Thank god for auto correct ... It can take a rather dull and incoherent rant and make it entertaining.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  7. redoctober83

redoctober83 Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Seattle, wa
    I don't think we can even blame autocorrect on how bad those posts were.

8. truadvocate

truadvocate Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2018
    You seem a lil "salty", but your name fits you.

Downing people for choosing to do what works best for them is never a good look.

Never.

RandomTruckerGuy Thanks this.
  9. RandomTruckerGuy

RandomTruckerGuy Bobtail Member

Apr 10, 2018
    Could I ask what revenue you were shooting for weekly? 10 weeks off a year sounds great!

10. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    I personally think less than $1,500 is bad, so I shoot for a minimum of $1500/week after expenses. As for what I shoot for, I shoot for $2k/week.

11. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    It shouldn't take 2 leases to understand how it works. However as long as it works for a stated goal then it's all good.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.