My experience in Prime's lease program so far.

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by crocky, Feb 2, 2018.

1. nofreetime

nofreetime Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jeff18

jeff18 Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    pittsburgh, pa
    What is that app?

4. IrreverentCrawfish

IrreverentCrawfish Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2017
    'Merica
    I don't know what app they use, but I'm also a lease op at Prime and I am in several prime Facebook groups. They're both helpful and entertaining.

5. HBJ TRUCKING COMPANY

HBJ TRUCKING COMPANY Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2018

6. timidlady

timidlady Light Load Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Very much so correct. As a Prime driver I have literally been called my truck number, to which my reply would include thank you, then my name. I made 50000 my first year as a prime company driver. I lose money because I'm still paying out of pocket for some expenses and I cant claim them on my taxes. So I'm going to try lease but not as a long term goal. I just want to see how much money I can earn since I did over average as company. I plan on going home. I dont care what people say. I went home as a company driver and made 50000. I can go home lease and still be profitable. I'm not moving into my truck like a homeless divorced dad. I am NOT homeless. I have a boyfriend, children and elderly parents. They can see me succeed in a healthy way or it will be ME outing them as unhealthy. After that I'm buying a small farm and choosing to homestead because I think the trucking industry could very well tank the economy. Plus I like humane treatment of animals. I play with my food. What can I say?

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  7. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Ohh my goodness. You are a top-poster! We get to read your response and try and figure out what you are going on about before we see the quoted material you were responding to.

We just see you post, and you going off on some tangent about whatever, and then after it's all over we get to see what you were replying about. Why does that make sense to you? :p

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.