My experience with A&R Transport BEGINS...

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Cutty1107, Sep 23, 2012.

1. waldo85

waldo85 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2012
    hey i will not lay down, what went wrong with them? I thought it was supposed to be a good place? Jason said i was "approved" but no trucks open in columbus and they were waiting for something to come open. I have a local gig now where i do 12 or so hours a day and avg over $200/day. Were you able to make anything near this? I appreciate any info.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cutty1107

Cutty1107 Light Load Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Laydown, Is this richard? This is Nic remember me? we was up there same time before xmas... #### sorry to hear u left.. U never got any more miles or wat..? Im doin ok things pickin up for me.. I was just in springdield ma yesterday too...

4. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Hey waldo... Yea hes prolly not lying bout open trucjs cuz everything there is,taken.. You will make that in avg.. Sometimes less sometimes more alk depends on run.. Im doin ok, got me out on road a lil more finally.. Ohio to CT to MA now to GA... So im rollin..

5. waldo85

waldo85 Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Thanks cutty. Sounds like iwllnotlaydown didnt have a good experience at all. I cant afford to go through what he did. Hope things keep going good for you and i appreciate the updates

6. Iwllnotlaydown

Iwllnotlaydown Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2012
    Bristol, CT
    Nick , ya bud I wasn't making any money ? Remember Cowboy he is in same place as me and wants to get out also he calls me all the time , my terminal did not do a thing to rectify a single thing , and calls to Jason and Chris went unanswered , although I loved the job it was t payi g the bills , so had to make that desicion !

7. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    wow ok... I thought he was doin good? I guess not... Yea I remember man.. Im sorry it didnt work out.. things pickd up on my end a lil. Let's see if it stays that way hopefully it will if not ill voice my opinions and if all else fails I know what I gotta do.. hell I gotta wdding I gotta save up for ... what you doin now?

8. Iwllnotlaydown

Oct 16, 2012
    Bristol, CT
    No bud I struggled , where you are might be different , Ohio is a good area to be but everyone is struggling it all depends on the terminal I was in Springfield and from what I was told guys have left in droves to other terminals to save their homes and going upside down with bills , I see how that can happen , my trainer certainly understood as he himself wants out , good luck !

9. Cutty1107

Sep 16, 2012
    Columbus, Ohio
    Yea I completely understand, esp bout the terminals... Some have alot of short others have nothing but long freight..

10. northbamatrucker

northbamatrucker Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I hate to hear you left lay down. Good luck.

11. Iwllnotlaydown

Oct 16, 2012
    Bristol, CT
    Thanks Bro , it just got way to frustrating !!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.