My experience with Dynamic Transit

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by hotrod1653, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Right on. It seems like a place that’ll leave you alone. Hoping to make 70-80k my first year.

stormy379 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    @stormy379 are you guys allowed to add any custom or personal touches to your trucks?

stormy379 Thanks this.
  4. Omega1

Omega1 Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oregon
    Ruger, I too am once again looking seriously at this company. I had a few reservations about HHG vs Practical Miles and a few other things, but after researching now for a long time...it appears the positives with this company far out way the few negatives. I have been slow to make a decision, but I am not one to job hop and want to make sure I am making an informed decision and won't regret accepting a job with a terminal so far away from me.

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  5. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    I’m in the same boat. Probably going to look at paying for parking at Jubitz if I make the move. Right now the hang up is my wife not wanting me gone. But I’m pretty much sold. I’m sure they have downsides, but they seem like a rare breed these says with everyone else going to more automation

6. Omega1

Omega1 Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2017
    Oregon
    Does Jubitz allow parking of your personal vehicle while on the road?

7. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    That I’m not sure of. I’d just have my wife drop me off but I’d imagine if you pay for the spot they should let you park your vehicle there.

8. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    One thing I don’t know is how does dynamic handle thanksgiving and Christmas? Are drivers allowed to go home for both?

9. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    @Rugerfan Dynamic would like for you to stay out for at least one of the holidays. I chose to stay out for Thanksgiving, mainly because my anniversary is only a couple of days after it. More important to me to be there for that. I'm scheduled to be for about 4 or 5 days at Christmas time. Plus I'll be home on the 12th thru the 15th. Normally I am home every week. But I run short haul. As for adding stuff to your truck, yes they pretty much let you do as you wish as long as the shop does the install. And what ever you put on the truck they want it to stay on the truck if you leave. They also pay for a truck wash every 14 days.

Omega1 and Rugerfan Thank this.
  10. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    I saw a picture of a pinkish 389 for Dynamic that had straight pipes on it. Was that a special buy or did the driver buy them?

11. stormy379

stormy379 Medium Load Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Delaware Ohio
    I have yet to see any type of pink truck in our fleet. But we have a lot of trucks. A handful of guys that have been with the company for at least 15 years or more have some special trucks that the owner bought for them so it is possible

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.