My Experience With U.S. Xpress

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Anon99, Jun 1, 2017.

1. HL Drvr

HL Drvr Light Load Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Good thing you don't bet. I deliver to OUR stores, and then my Company tells me where to go pickup at...and, I don't have to sit and wait. I've ALWAYS got something lined up.

My Company has 700-800 stores across the Country, and will open 80 more by the end of this year. And, I get paid pretty #### well for what I do.

So...no, I'm not one to complain about cheap freight.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Nothing wrong with that driver if it works for you.
    By all means have at it

HL Drvr Thanks this.
  4. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Training companies WANT you to go away after a year. They need a rotation of cheap employees to keep their labor costs down. This allows them to prostitute the freight market and remain profitable. Once you have been with a mega for a couple of years and are making more CPM you will sit more. It's simple business. The guy on the other side of the truck stop is new and makes far less than you. So that small margin load just went to him/her even though you have been there 26 hours longer. That's why drivers are always saying do your first year and move on. They are protecting their bankroll not yours. You just need to have the same attitude.

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    That's pretty disgusting 7mph. ..
    But I think you could be right, what happened to our country?

sevenmph Thanks this.
  6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I know PAM did it that way for a fact. Operations manager told me all about it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.