My FFE experience

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by wpmclam, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    Did you know a guy named Tim? Not sure of his last name but I think he's a load planner. He's cool as #### and the only person I have actually been able to get along and work well with.

Oh and on another note to my previous post, my dispatcher call's me while I'm on that LAredo load giving me pointer's on how to run my log book. Tell's me that load need's to get over there and the QC won't track you within a 15 mile radius. Like I give a ####. I'll run it because I want to and if I get #### canned for moving illegally over my 14 hour clock it will because it was my decision, not because you needed or wanted me to.

So now going to go back to using what my CDL instructor at prime call's time warp's using tracking and city limit's to your advantage. Of course if I go to JCT it won't matter anyway because they pretty much run outlaw.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wpmclam

wpmclam Light Load Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Venus, TX
    I feel your pain with the rail but it's the future brother. Hell it's now if your with some companies. My gig has me pulling nothing but rail containers. I hope your new jobs work out for you.

4. Skunk_Truck_2590

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    Well so far so good as far as the application going through. I'm gonna stick it out and bank as much as I can and get everything caught back up. In the mean time I'm studying up and doing my home work from all the info I'm getting from successful O/O's and the full infomation packet I requested from OOIDA and work on getting my own truck and going fully independent. My fiance` has also caught an intrest in becoming a freight broker which would be awsome so if she's willing to do it then I'll be willing to pay for the schooling. I've got the basic concept of it and a little more detailed in some area's but trying to learn all I can and bank everything I can before I do so I'm preped and have some bread stacked in case anything happens.

I'm hoping to hear from JCT at least by Friday morning so I can just get a load straight back to Lancaster. If not at least run another week and try to make what I can to live on while going through 4 day's in the class room room there. I've had several people here give me hell about switching job's to much which I do understand but I keep landing at ###### companies that are headed down hill. I'm just trying to better myself and give my daughter the thing's I never had when I was growning up. If I do get to move over there then it'll be nothing but haulin' balls living on sandwich's like I do now banking everything I can.

Thank's bud.

5. Skunk_Truck_2590

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    Well, here I am stuck at the house again. No load's can't find anything. Why in the hell did they hire me if they knew #### well they can't get me home or away from home because I live in a dead area. I'm possibly looking into relocating in the future for the right job but right now this is home and it's where I've alway's been and I won't move for any other reason. If I don't get a load out this afternoon I am seriously thinking about dead heading back to Lancaster from here and handing them their truck back. I'm tired of this ####.

6. Skunk_Truck_2590

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    Delete post. It was a double.

7. fancypants

fancypants Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    nw pa
    going w/ffe an all i find here is complants from 2007 ? maybe thats good

8. thelastamericanhippy

thelastamericanhippy Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    jacksonville, fl
    Maybe,,,,,,,also try searching frozen food express !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    hmmm I coulda sworn I left in 2010 lmao

10. hiker

hiker Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2010
    west coast
    Lonewolf... how much did you make after the year??? Annual?
    Thanks

11. hiker

hiker Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2010
    west coast
    What company?
    Thanks... I was looking at going thru the school at Pine Bluff

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.