My MicroBlue experience

Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by gokiddogo, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBZ

LBZ Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Road to Nowhere
    Has the initial cost to MB anything came down at all? Was thinking that if more people began doing this that may have an effect on pricing over the months.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Yeah but who is the competition? The stuff works and pays for itself at the price it is at now. If he gouged, you'd never get a ROI out of it. He isn't going to give it away for free either.

4. Dice1

Dice1 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    The bearings are cheaper than what they did my first set for. I have not bought anything from MB in 2 years and maybe the pricing has come down some. You could call them for some pricing.

5. Rock hauler

Rock hauler Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Deridder La.
    That's good, you must run regular hub oil, with regular bearings and synthetic oil I run 107 to 112 at 93 to 95000 lbs but with lucas its about 135 or so. with synthetic you might get well below 100 degrees, only problem with it is if you have a bad wheel seal it runs out like water, that's why I always have some lucas with me. Would like to try MB someday, I don't know anyone doing what I do getting 6 MPG, would be nice. BSX 550 get 4.5

6. that65

that65 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Lincoln,Ne.
    Iv read more BS claims on this site then anywhere in my life,lol!! Just goes to show you how mechanically inclined you are..................or maybe your a salesman for this amazing bearing coating? Funny I used to work on jet turbines, and those bearing wear not coated with anything....................spinning at very high rpms, that were reused over and over between rebuilds

7. that65

that65 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Lincoln,Ne.
    I'm going to invent something for you guys that buy this crap, like the turbo 3000 and the aluminum intake jokester device, just because I know your dumb enough to buy it, and it will have claims of .002mpg improvements or better. All I need is the money to make it and the advertising cash. Then I'll be cruising around in my decked out truck driving to truck shows for a living.....

8. Dice1

Dice1 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    Sorry you didn't take the time to research tungsten disulfide uses because you are disagreeing with alot of racing engineers in NASCAR, Indy Car and NHRA with the top teams applying it in house. Several of us here have actually used the MB treated parts getting confirmed fuel mileage improvements and yet you have zero experience with an unqualified opinion of a product you have exhibited you know nothing about.

Please next time qualify your knowledge and experience with MB by maybe posting some actual test results you conducted yourself that would make your posts more creditable and valid.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Trkr 4 Lyfe Thanks this.
  9. Dice1

Dice1 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Bessemer City, NC
    Several Canadian truckers using it pulling B trains weighing 100,000+ getting better fuel mileage from MB treated parts.

10. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    So what is stopping you?

I don't really care if you think MB technology works or not. I was skeptical before I started using it too. It doesn't affect me one bit what your MPG is - frankly, if it is worse, I have a small edge over you because I will burn less fuel. This was posted by one independent owner operator in an attempt to help other independent o/o's. If you have not tried it, don't smack it. The ROI is there - the MPG claims ARE as stated. If you are as skeptical as I was, but still have to know for yourself, change out a trailer for their wheel bearings. You do own your own trailer, no? This is the least expensive way to test their product - and you will see results as soon as you leave the shop.

Or just continue passing judgement without your own experience.

11. that65

that65 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Lincoln,Ne.
    The reason those big teams are using this product or claiming to and putting the decals on the side is, well it takes millions of dollars to run these teams every year..... they will say anything for there sponsors, now you just learned somthing new again.................................................

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.