My Millis Experience -

Discussion in 'Millis' started by Baritone, May 16, 2010.

1. shane13080

shane13080 Medium Load Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Hey baritone, could you plz make your videos mobile accessible. Its the only way I can see them and I have 2 or 3 left. Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baritone

Baritone Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Lexington, Ky
    Sorry about that - When I use certain music it "auto" blocks them from being used on mobile devices. I am working to see if I can find a way around it. Or just use less music. LOL

I do appreciate you watching!

4. Baritone

Aug 9, 2008
    Lexington, Ky
    Boy have things been crazy since my last update. We have been rolling some long days and running some good miles in the past few weeks. My student has done very well and yesterday passed his CDL Test. That's a perfect score of all the students Ive had (that didnt quit) passed their CDL on the first attempt.

Now sitting in Brookville PA for the night. Got that load of fish tanks out of WI going to Long Island. Will be my first time going there but my student is a native New Yorker so knows the way well. (good thing as he's driving anyway).

Have been running until late just about each night since I picked him up but he's already about 9K miles him self. So if all goes well he should graduate around the end of March if not a little sooner.

Hope everyone is making it though the weather and dont forget to check below for my new FB page! Please "like" the page and follow along!

Be Safe!

5. sapamil

sapamil Medium Load Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Middletown Ohio
    That fish tank load is nit bad at all just try to get outon the island early in morn easy to get to

6. Mrgreen09

Mrgreen09 Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Irvine,Ky
    Well a day like today at work tells me that I need to get on the road and get out of me office job.I'm sick of people who can't spell there name correct on put in there home address correctly and yell at me because we tell that they need to do it and we can't. .just saying. ..

7. shane13080

shane13080 Medium Load Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Hey baritone, your welcome. I was able to watch one on facebook. Hope to see the others that are blocked. Take care.

8. ohiobound

ohiobound Light Load Member

Good to hear that rate for your students passing first time out! I graduate in Burleson 3-20 you can just request to train me if you like.... I haven't forgot the pics still trying to figure out how to post them on here...

9. Baritone

Aug 9, 2008
    Lexington, Ky
    Glad you were able to see them. I am still working on it I promise!

Actually sitting just outside the gate of the customer now. If anyone comes here, there is a great sandwhich shop inside of a Spanish Mini Mart about one block past the customer. My student and I just ate there and it's one of the best Hero's Ive ever had!

I still have about 2 1/2 weeks left with my current student. Dont think you'll want to wait that long. I am sure they will find you a great trainer! Keep me posted on that!

10. Baritone

Aug 9, 2008
    Lexington, Ky
    Well made it too Long Island. I am parked infront of the customers gate just waiting for them to open at 4AM.

My first time out on the Island. Even for a Sunday afternoon the GW was backed up but my student was driving LOL! Was great practice for him on severe traffic and he did perfect!

There is a "parking area" about a 1/2 mile from the exit on 495 so you can park there and would have about a 10 minute ride to the customer.

However - we came all the way here. Now - I heard of a great sandwhich shop just a block away so Jack and I headed down the sidewalk and there it was. It's a Spanish Mini Mart - but man let me tell you they have it all! I think it's one off the best Hero's I have ever had! Gotta Love NY!

Hopefully we can get unloaded early and roll back west before traffice gets too bad! That remains to be seen.

Be safe!

11. WiTrucker29

WiTrucker29 Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Madison, WI

I start school on the 11th Maybe you can request me when I finish the first week of April. Would love to have a trainer like you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.