My Roehl Experience

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by xJagsfanx, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Lantern

Lantern Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Deliverin Soda
    Roehl Transport CDL Training.

Very well liked by drivers I've spoken with that has gone through it. I think the biggest thing I've heard is that they don't have night driving. I might be wrong and a recruiter would be better suited to ask if that is true or not. But 9/10 drivers I've spoke with have nothing but great remarks for the CDL training. The other person usually is complaining about trucking in general, and wants to blame everything on Roehl.

Advice? I'd suggest giving Roehl a shot. As much complaining and ######## I hear about other companies Roehl has done their bit to keep drivers happy. Aswell, recruiters at Roehl wont sell you the world to get you into that seat. They told me exactly what I asked, and gave great detail about concerns I might of had.

-I have no first hand experience with Roehl CDL Training, only feedback from drivers that have gone through it.

goblue Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. xJagsfanx

xJagsfanx Light Load Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Howdy fellow drivers, its been a while since I've posted. I sat and ate my crow, and decided I'm not ready to let this thread die out. I've been doing well on the road I'm at about 15k miles accident free and no violations. I'm enjoying driving and I have actually been home every weekend since I got my own truck. I'm guessing that streak comes to an end this week. I'm hoping my miles pick up as my experience grows. I've been in tons of snow/ice on Wisconsin, through the mountains of west VA, down ice covered mountains in Jellico, high winds (+40 through Indiana) and have seen a couple of wrecks happen. All in all I feel as I am growing into the job as my use of lumber tarps can be bad at times. I got the steel tarps down. Load securement hasn't been too rough. My life in the truck not driving is pretty close to home life. My prostar has an apu so I have a microwave, I can play on Xbox live, and still get my school work finished. Its been fun and I look forward to the rest if the year.

4. technoroom

technoroom Heavy Load Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Sounds good xJagsfanx! :headbang:

5. kardolmer

kardolmer Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Iam glad your still going to post. It sucked to see you stop posting. Havent seen you since the last time in Minnesota

6. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Wouldn't that be Minny-So-Tah? Glad to see ya back jags.

7. kardolmer

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN
    Cough its only the northern Mn residents that have that stupid accent.

8. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    Anything north of 694, is northern MN.

9. kardolmer

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN

Psh maybe you shouldnt move here if you think that. Anything north of Saint Cloud is more like it.

10. Bayle

Bayle Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Cottage Grove, MN
    LOL, just trying to be a city thinker. Like Boston people thinks the state of MA ends at Worcestor.

11. kardolmer

Sep 2, 2012
    Monticello MN

You know iam just playing anyhow

But was not talking to you again xjagsfanx. Kinda funny how we run into each other. Posted here when i saw you post and i was sitting int he drivers lounge and heard your voice. Was like #### thats funny.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.