My time with Hirschbach

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by SteeringWheelHolder411, Apr 20, 2016.

1. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    I forgot his name.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SteeringWheelHolder411

SteeringWheelHolder411 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    I'd write down everything Marco tells you then ask to be transferred to Lacey Curry and ask her the same exact questions. I've had multiple drivers tell me that Marco has lied to them.

4. Florida Playboy

Florida Playboy Road Train Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Florida
    I don't blame you. You could make well over a thousand a week being a company driver and you'll get benefits.

arni Thanks this.
  5. SteeringWheelHolder411

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    Exactly. I know where I'm going next. All the paper work has been completed. Just can't announce it until I actually make the move official

6. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Marco was my recruiter. He didn't lie to me. Of course, I didn't ask many questions. I am of the mind set that if they hire me, I work for them. If my checks are good, I keep working for them. I would still be there but they fired me for turning up the truck. I love what they are doing to the drivers lodge and the Atlanta yard is a marvel. But they fired me and really did a number on my DAC. I would still recommend them just because they keep you busy and leave you alone. Now I go with a one truck company but managed by the nicest man on the planet. Woolly Rhino Transportation, LLC.

7. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    Same with my home boy they put something on is doc after told him he could of use pc miles to go home they put that he volate. I'm like wow

8. SteeringWheelHolder411

Jul 15, 2014
    Chicago
    If it's not legal- I don't do it. I gotta cover my own

9. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    Hirschbach is run by really good business people. They don't give you a penny more then they have to. I think that is fair but never think of them as friends. The folks that work with you are but those who review what is going on have hearts made of stone. Keep that in mind and you will be okay.

10. KingG239

KingG239 Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2014
    NEW Jersey
    Yup that's what I told him. He was supposed to be home but they start heading him home late and he still got home late crazy

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.