My trainers bed

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by DDRdan, Aug 23, 2015.

1. BeanDip

BeanDip Medium Load Member

Dec 28, 2014
    S.W Michigan
    So, Western Express then? :)
    Thats what I get for clicking the "Related Categories" link and not paying attention. My bad.
    Rest assured, I'll say or do something dumber than this before the day is over.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I do that all the time. That is how I get into threads I would normally never be looking for or at. I can barely give a rats behind for Western Express...never drove for them, never will...so I wouldn't normally be looking on this board; but some of this crap is entertaining to read, and I'd never see it if I didn't click the links on the right. LOL!

BeanDip Thanks this.
  4. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    What truck number is this? I think I may know the guy because I may have rode on a recovery with him.

5. PayCheck

PayCheck Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2012
    ca
    Please tell me you where in Houston and that's not what it looks like it is.

6. CasanovaCruiser

CasanovaCruiser Road Train Member

Jun 2, 2015
    Indiana
    You really never know what's gonna come out of a lizard anymore...

7. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    Guys. I was in Arizona and met another student in his 40s that was with a trainer. The trainer wet the bed every night according to the student. I didn't believe him at first but he spent the night sleeping on the flatbed trailer in his sleeping bag. The guy said the smell was too bad to sleep with. Well it turns out that after poking my head into that truck, the smell of boiling urine and the sight of a training smiling in a piss soaked bed, I believe that poor SOB. This is not an isolated case.

Also we have a case of a trainer being fired for....masturbating while driving as his student tried to sleep. The student filmed this with his cell phone.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.