My Week @ Arnold Transportation...

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by RubberDuckie, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    They moved it here because you had a bad experience.

truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skidrow

skidrow Bobtail Member

Mar 4, 2008
    somewhere everywhere usa
    This guy cracks me up.

4. bedrock2150

bedrock2150 Bobtail Member

May 10, 2014
    Texas
    They pick and choose what posts they want on.Had my posts deleted too.Hope they stop doing that or this site will just die out.

5. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    ##### much??? You sound like a #### woman duckie

6. RubberDuckie

RubberDuckie Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I didn't say they couldn't. You keep brown nosing hard enough though, you might just get that Mod status you've always dreamed of.

7. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013
    You kiss your mom with that mouth Crappiejunkie? Apparently not as your comment was very much sexist, Mr. Forum Toughguy.

8. RubberDuckie

Feb 1, 2013

That doesn't answer the question of why they have several positive experience posts under the Arnold sub category as this is the Good AND Bad section. Sure it's their site, but don't pass yourself off as a place where truckers can speak their minds and then play games about what posts you allow prospective drivers to see is all. From what I understand they have several company recruiters moderating this site, so the conflict of interest is there, whether these drivers want to see it or not. I didn't insult anyone, but for someone reason these idiots feel the need to come here and insult me. Now watch what happens. I'll get banned and the folks that came here to grovel at the feet of the admins will get off scott free, even though I didn't start the insults. I get how it goes. If these drivers honestly don't see the problem in censoring dissenting voices about these companies given how corrupt this industry already is, then hey....none of them better complain one bit when they themselves get screwed. And in this business? Only a matter of time. Me personally? I couldn't care less really. You guys can keep the lies on DACs, DOT harassment, recruiter scams and leasing frauds. I'm going into IT.

Unsubbed. Delete it, lock it, wtf ever. Good luck to you all.

9. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Now children,in the famous words of Rodney King,can't we all just get along.

10. CrappieJunkie

CrappieJunkie Wishin' I was fishin'

Mar 9, 2014
    In a van down by the River.
    Duckie yes I do though its no business of yours. I don't want to be a mod, I don't believe in censorship....As far as being a tough guy on chat rooms. I'm same way in person. If you can't handle it that's your problem, not mine.

11. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    I just checked the history of this thread and it's never been moved. This is the, Report a BAD Trucking Company Here forum and judging from this line in your opening post, it seems to be in the correct place:

Perhaps you're a little confused about which forum that you're in? If you want to read good reviews of a company, I'd suggest that you look in a different forum - this one is for the complaints.

Nobody is being paid off here. We provide forums for drivers to post about companies, either good or bad. You just have to be able to navigate to the correct place. If your inability to find the correct forum makes you instinctively resort to making false allegations against the administrators here, you might be happier at a different site.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.