My year with CRST

Discussion in 'CRST' started by BubbaMan, Mar 24, 2010.

1. deadspade

deadspade Bobtail Member

Jun 13, 2011
    hayward,Ca
    Okay I just finished orentatoin at fontana and the teminal is a dust bowl the training crew is thourgh and cares about giving the trainies the best most recent and information posible, you'll stay at the clarmont hotel about 25-30 min away and they shuttle you back and fourth every day there is alot of restarunts around the hotel but you only need to worry about dinner cuz they have rolls bagles and muffins with coffee and you get lunch at the terminal, so enjoy and have fun :biggrin_25515:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wondering4ever

wondering4ever Bobtail Member

Jun 15, 2011
    grantspass oregon
    hey keep us informed i have heard all kinds of crazy stuff about these guys yet im gonna call and talk to them anyways

4. deadspade

deadspade Bobtail Member

Jun 13, 2011
    hayward,Ca
    alright dude check this out i've been waiting a day and half now trying to get my driver number and start training I;m sure things will be fine once i start but its dragging ### to get started:biggrin_2553:

5. Paladan

Paladan Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2011
    North East Md.
    The truth is with everything it's what you make it and somtimes you must take the bad with the good but it is a means to an end.. everything depends on your attitude and how you react to any given situation.

6. TruckerBishop

TruckerBishop Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Mcdonough georgia
    So... What is and who is the best company to drive for? With faults and all? I'm suppose to head out tomorrow for "PTL" and IV heard nothing nice! Let me know! Thx.

7. Erick chapel

Erick chapel Medium Load Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Fontana CA
    Don't wanna bash on your little ad campaign here gxy,but, you sound like a liar.

8. YoungManTruckin

YoungManTruckin Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2012
    Thanks Bubba. You put the job in perspective. I am joining in with CRST in a couple weeks. Need a job that pays more than the ###### job I got now. I am going in with the mindset, I'm gona make this work for me.

9. hardball0025

hardball0025 Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2012
    crst want me to be a trainer, how much trainers make

10. FEELTHEWHEEL

FEELTHEWHEEL Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2010
    EL Cajon C.A.
    Best post I've read on CRST, by BubbaMan ! word for word all true !

11. Daddylovestrucks

Daddylovestrucks Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2012
    I started talking with a recruiter today for crst. Now I am willing to take lumps to get my foot in trucking. It has been my dream for 10 yrs now and got my life in order so if they take me here I come!!!! Now I have seen a lot of bad post about them but what do you guys know about trainees forced to sleep on tractor floor etc. I have a good attitude and positive outlook but wanna know what to be prepared for.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.