My year with CRST

Discussion in 'CRST' started by BubbaMan, Mar 24, 2010.

1. wyrock

wyrock Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Howard, OH
    Technically, an icy bridge is still your fault, whether you actually get cited or not. DOT considers it failure to contol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wyrock

wyrock Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Howard, OH
    never had that problem, as long as you send in qc message that you picked upped and dropped the mt move.

4. yumadesertmike

yumadesertmike Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2012
    Thank you ! Very well put. I look at the pros and cons also. Wanabe Trucker doing research.yumadesertmike.

5. realfasho

realfasho Light Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Mooresville, NC
    Bubbaman thanks for your honesty. I'm just leaving the US Army, a job I loved but was sent packing because of lies. I have the can do and will do attitude that it seems you have also. After the hurry up and wait, and all the BS in the Army, I've learned to make the best out of a bad situation. So thank you again for your upfront honesty. Orientation starts on the 18th and I cant wait.

6. miking70

miking70 Bobtail Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Thank you for taking the time to write this, I'm currently researching schools. My 10 years in industrial electronics and recent (2011) Associates has yet to turn up any decent jobs here in Huntsville, AL. So thanks again this was very helpful in my decision making process, as to the new leaf to turn over, I hope it's adventurous and fulfilling...Mike King

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.