N&M Transfer

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by Digman943, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Digman943

Digman943 Medium Load Member

Mar 17, 2016
    Anyone work for these guys or heard the good or bad? I cannot find too much information on them besides some Indeed reviews. I do know they are a small regional LTL company. Thanks in advance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. brtecson

brtecson Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2006
    From what I've heard NM drivers say, they're treated well but they dont pay much.. but that was 10+ years ago. Maybe they pay better these days.. Their equipment always looked well maintained

Digman943 Thanks this.
  4. jmz

jmz Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Great Plains
    I remember someone who worked for them used to post about it a lot on Reddit a few years ago. Their P&D drivers got paid something like 40cpm plus stop pay. Can't imagine linehaul paid much better.

Digman943 Thanks this.
  5. Digman943

Digman943 Medium Load Member

Mar 17, 2016
    OMG no wonder they are always hiring.

6. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    When I did LTL there was a real nice guy that ran Quincy IL with them that me and him always talked when we were at a stop together. He came over from Springfield IL to peddle freight. Like @jmz said it was like 40sh cent a mile, stop pay and I think they got paid for a 30 minute lunch break. It came out alright, but it wasn’t necessarily competitive with the bigger top 5 companies. He said they were pretty easy to work for though. I don’t know anything about their benefits.

Digman943 and bzinger Thank this.
  7. kidz bop

kidz bop Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
    generally speaking if it's ltl it's probably not so bad

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    Digman943 Thanks this.
  8. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Dollars to donuts, there are probably some veteran employees who have been with the company for quite a spell of time, if not longer.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.