NavistarServiceInfo.com Subscription Question

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by EzGoingKev, Jan 8, 2015.

1. EzGoingKev

EzGoingKev Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2014
    Does anyone here have this? If so does it let you view the OE parts diagrams along with the OE part numbers?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. EzGoingKev

Dec 18, 2014
    Nothing? No one subscribes to this?

4. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    I am a dealer technician. What we use is totally different. I did check out the site. From what I read it is service only, no parts.

5. EzGoingKev

Dec 18, 2014
    OK thanks.

We are looking into getting OnCommand which I believe has everything.

6. localyokal

localyokal Light Load Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
    does this navistar service info give complete service history on motors?

7. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    No, just repair information.

8. localyokal

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
    is there a such service where i can get a complete history on the maintenance? I got 1 year worth of history records from the previous owner and I did a rigdig but thats about it.

9. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Depends. Any International dealer will be able to access all warranty repairs performed on any International truck. All they need is the last 8 of the VIN. As far as complete service and repair history, this is impossible unless you know exactly where the truck went for service and then ask those specific shops for their records on at particular unit. Dealers are not linked together. If a truck had an oil change at dealer in Florida, then another oil change in Calgary those dealers are not linked together and neither is the service history. If an International truck is repaired or serviced at a Pete dealer, same thing, not linked. Again if the truck is serviced at Bob's Garage only that garage will have repair records for they specifically did. You would have to track down exactly all the shops that particular truck went to in order to get complete history.

10. localyokal

Nov 2, 2013
    Michigan
    thanks for the comeback heavyd. I would contact the original owner but they are no longer around (USF GLEN MOORE) im a little curious because at 1.1 mil on the motor it still has great oil pressure and clean oil samples.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.